Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

marko93 wrote: »
    Grad night tonight, went the long way on the education system, but I'm on my way to College.

HON THE LADS.

Where you off to study?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Overall 6th Year 'Exemplary Pupil' academic award :D
    Never been so thrilled. Absolutely delighted about it <3

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I had an amazing birthday last night! My friends/family are so amazing :D going to Scoozi's for lunch today with few friends and dinner in Fota gold club Sunday with family. Yay for having not just a birthday but a birth weekend :D also I've woken still slightly drunk and not hungover, RESULT! *prays for it not to kick in later*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

flyswatter wrote: »
    Where you off to study?

Well still to wait for my results, just got really excited yesterday that I was finished the PLC :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Job hunting! I'm like
    5zms.jpg
    Just applied for a job as supervisor in Harry Corry's. Yeah, this would be a nice first job :P
    I also applied to be one of those promo guys outside nightclubs :P The pay is probably a pittance, but meh! You have to send off a picture of yourself too so it's not looking good already..! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

My friend has asked me to design a tattoo for him. This will be the second person my artwork has been seared onto. Have to love that mixture of pride and queasiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

So pleased that I actually started my study for Spanish several days ago, and have covered everything for my test on Monday. I still have all of tomorrow and Monday morning to really solidify the grammer and vocab in my head. Nothing like going into an exam knowing that it's going to be grand!:P

And once that's over, my summer will have officially started!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

_meehan_ wrote: »
    So pleased that I actually started my study for Spanish several days ago, and have covered everything for my test on Monday. I still have all of tomorrow and Monday morning to really solidify the grammer and vocab in my head. Nothing like going into an exam knowing that it's going to be grand!:P

And once that's over, my summer will have officially started!:D

I don't think I'll ever know what that feels like :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aoifey! wrote: »

TBH, I've always found it's the exams I feel most prepared for that I get average marks in, and the ones that I'm frantically flipping through folders of notes for as they hand out the paper that I do well in.

I find it's when I panic and freak out that the adrenaline kicks in and I just start vomiting information onto the page.

/randomThought

Yaaaahhh: Finally unpacked my TV, Xbox and speaker system. Only took two days from getting home. :pac:

Aoifey! wrote: »

'Tis a rare occurence:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My Mommy and Daddy bought me dinner :D Scoozis OMNOMNOMNOM <3

They also gave me 20 euro cos they feel sorry for me! And I got half my room moved out! I'll be back home soon enough :)

All in all, good day :D Now off to eat ice cream and wait for himself to arrive back to Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Whoever invented afternoon naps was definitely on to something.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Got an A1 in my French Summer test oral!
    Unreal chuffed, highest in class :D Suchhhhhhhhhh a buzz!!!

Also did really well in my poetry question and considering im usually ****e at them! And this one I did while eating dinner, rushing between other homework, coz I didnt care about it coz Im so crap..
    I love you Adrienne Rich <3333333333333333333333333

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Today I acquired a relatively decent acoustic guitar for free, got a better than expected mark in an end of term essay which means that (if my calculations are correct) I've just managed to scrape an A on the one module I really cared about this semester, and tomorrow is my birthday which means birthday cards and caaaake. Oh, and I have some William Burroughs to read!

This week is shaping up nicely :)

We made smores over the Bunsen burners in physics today :D

There's a feckin moog on the Google homepage lads, that's some good moogin.

Arrived into double English today to find my teacher had pushed all the tables together and set out 'morning tea' for us - double chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and she baked a heart shaped cake. Plus she brought us up tea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Kerbstomped that last test.

Bang, zoom, straight to the moon.

Can't wait to go out tonight!:D

Just heard there is a free drum clinic in teh local music store this evening.

Sounds like a plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

LOVE THIS WEATHER! Sun sun sun for all!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Ah how I love the feeling of rummaging for shorts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Exams done until the repeats :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Freeeeeeeedom! :D and it's sunny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

The sun is unraaaaaaaaaaail :D

Also love how my mam plays along with my Eurovision love <3
    She woke me up before she dropped my sisters to school "ok soccy I'm off. EUROVISION TODAAAY! I'll bring back sweets and coke for you for tonight" :D
    Awwwwwwwwwwh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Since no place delivers to our house, my Mom and Dad are picking up a pizza while they're in town for me to have during the Eurovision. RESULT! :D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Since no place delivers to our house, my Mom and Dad are picking up a pizza while they're in town for me to have during the Eurovision. RESULT! :D

H'ON THE EUROVISION :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

There's not much point in watching the Eurovision tonight though, is there? Ireland aren't in it, and on Saturday we will just see the exact same acts again.

I'll probably end up watching it though :p

There's not much point in watching the Eurovision tonight though, is there? Ireland aren't in it, and in Saturday we will just see the exact same acts again.

I'll probably end up watching it though :p

Ah but you'll be missing out on the 8 acts that don't go through to Saturday's final :P

And I'm reaaally excited to see Sweden. Hoping they somewhat flop so it won't be a clear cut win as people are expecting it to be :( Yet on the other hand I wanna go to Sweden next year for Eurovision!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Pfft, don't watch the semi-finals and you're running the risk of missing gems like this that just didn't appeal to the public for some reason. :/

I, too, have Coke in preparation for this great night (thanks mam)...and we have ice-cream. Gonna be a good night. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I forgot about missing the other acts, good point! I will watch it in that case!! :D

Advertisement