Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's... I'm going to have to think about it.

>_>

<_<

>:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Sixteen-segment_display_animated.gif

What is that you need? More can-can girls?

PEOPLE I BEG YOU , POST MOAR CAN-CAN GIRLS. right in this thread here. YEEEESCH MY PRETTIES, post now... you know you want to can-can!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

can-can-girls-logo-less-boobage.jpg

• Advertisement

My sugar sweet can-can trap only attracted one unbannable wolf. Pity. I was hoping for better results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I feel like 'sugar sweet' needs a hyphen. Maybe that's just me.

STUPIDITY FILTER? God damn it!

The worst thing is the waiting.

HA!
    Off with your head!

• Advertisement

Why hasn't he done it yet? I don't get it!

He's playing with my mind and I can't take it!

FTGFOP, that gaves me no pleasure. Well ok, maybe a little pleasure.

DamoElDiablo too. I would have thought the dozen times I've banned people for it would make clear that deleting a post you make here won't save you. :(

Oh well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Why do people think that would work?

Why do people think that would work?

Because people aren't as smart as us Wolf. They'll learn.

YOU HEAR ME BEER BARON!!!??? THEY'LL LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNN!!

Sarky wrote: »
    The Extreme Stupidity Filter is back by popular demand.

Bans will never be shorter than 6 MONTHS in length, although if you want a longer ban, just mention it in your post or PM one of the mods, and we'll see to your request ASAP.

Thanks,
    The management.

NOTE:

Moderators of The Cuckoo's Nest are exempt. We just can't ban eachother, no matter how hard I tr- WE try.

Other users may be given ban immunity in this thread for contributing in a significant fashion to "teh silly". A list of such people will be kept in the Charter.

There are many, many people who decided they'd had enough of TCN and asked previous overlord amp to permaban them in the original thread. Seeing as that thread has disappeared completely, I'm offering an amnesty for previously banned folk. Drop me or Tar a PM and plead your case, and we might just let you back in to this haven of silleh.

AHA! I found the original thread! That there is the daddy of them all. Amp permanently banned everyone who posted on that thread, save for a few souls he granted immunity, and the admins. He never, ever lifted a single ban, either. You kids really don't know how easy you have it.

1225770283668564458emyller_magnifying_glass.svg.med.png
    AHA! I found the original thread! That there is the daddy of them all. Amp permanently banned everyone who posted on that thread, save for a few souls he granted immunity, and the admins. He never, ever lifted a single ban, either. You kids really don't know how easy you have it.

who posted on that thread, save for a few souls he granted immunity, and the admins. He never, ever lifted a single ban, either. You kids really don't know how easy you have it.

*free muffins for all

either. You kids really don't know how easy you have it.

*free muffins for all

Quit holding out bro, gimme my goddamn muffins!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Oh yeah...

10559399_91d27740a7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Can a mod give me a month ban pls.... wasting :eek: too much time on this atm.....

Sure thing. You get another 5 months on top of that, because of minimum durations and such. Blame Sean Sherlock.

• Advertisement

My bugatti veyron has a flat tyre. Who do I blame?

Sean Sherlock. And also it's his fault that nice lady threw her drink in your face.

DR2t9.jpg

He conveniently neglected to mention her ass was copyrighted, didn't he?

Yes. So is mine but that's open for business. Why can't hers!!?

I'm so lonely :(

Bye friends. Stay silly.

What, another person closes their account? That is not silly!

Now who will raise our daughter?

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

well won't be me. I thought I'd just try this since I haven't ever been banned, seemed the easiest way. I'll miss you all - take care and play nice. Bye Bye now. Do your worst Mr. Sarkthulu ::rolleyes::o:);):p

• Advertisement

Well ok. I still miss Fago though :(

Advertisement