Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTEplayer.ie

• 27-11-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

How do I get to watch a whole programme? When I try to watch something it plays for 2 or 5 minutes then stops. If I press the play button again it just plays the same piece???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is your broadband good enough to stream it..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cream_crackers

I´m using a 3G dongle in a rural area, its slowish at times. Is streaming different than simply playing it? It´s not live TV if that makes any difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It is streaming regardless of it being live or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I´m using a 3G dongle in a rural area, its slowish at times. Is streaming different than simply playing it? It´s not live TV if that makes any difference

There is your problem :o 3G midband is simply not reliable/fast enough to stream the videos properly :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I´m using a 3G dongle in a rural area, its slowish at times.

I'm on a rural 3G dongle as well with Three and it's bad tonight for whatever reason... I tried the RTE Player earlier and it was terrible as well..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Cream_crackers

Bummer, guess I´ll have to read a book:rolleyes:
    Thanks for your replies.

Advertisement