Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oughterany Village - Kilcock - info needed

• 01-02-2008 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

Anyone has some information on this estate. I am planning to buy there.
    I would also appreciate any advice on Kilcock itself.
    Is that a good place to live with two small kids ?

Thanks in advace :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Hi, i live in chambers park which is adjacent to your estate. send a pm with any questions and i'll do my best to answer ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭terminator2

kilcock is a great place to live it has good schools an exceptional all irish school a few small pubs ,not many shops mind u

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ouchteray is lovely. My friends just bought in there but have not moved in yet. nice little village with some good pubs, restaurants and there is a nice little church too. And you're close enough to the M4 which is prett awesome. and only like a 4 min drive from maynooth which has a Dunnes Stores and a Tesco which is also being rebuilt so is set to be enormous

Advertisement