Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOHtox Betting

• 29-11-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

I've been betting for a fair while in college now, mainly €1 accumulators and recently I've been winning so I'm going to use this as an easy way to keep track of them.

Basically I had three Euro going into the bookies today so I'm going to use that €3 as my starting point.

I put on 3 €1 accumulators.

NO.1
    Cardiff
    Liverpool (Who were a whopping 3-1:eek:)
    Fleetwood (-1)
    Leicster
    Millwall
    returns: 41.06

NO.2
    Barca
    Burnley
    Leicster
    Millwall
    Southampton
    Reading
    Fleetwood
    Returns: 23.26

NO.3
    Man united vs Palace
    Lokomotiv Moscow vs Strum Graz
    Malaga
    Vit Gulmaraes
    Reading
    Twente
    Stoke
    Vaslul
    Charlton
    Ascoli
    Returns: a minimum of 270

With all my money spent I was waiting for the bets to come in to see whether or not I'd have a balance to bet again.

To my understanding, the first two won while I haven't got a clue when the matches in bet three are being played. This leaves my balance at a fine total of €64.32

I'll post any other accumulators I do here and if I do awfully I'll stop.

Wish me luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

BOHtox wrote: »

€1 accumulators.

NO.1
    Cardiff
    Liverpool (Who were a whopping 3-1:eek:)
    Fleetwood (-1)
    Leicster
    Millwall
    returns: 41.06

NO.2
    Barca
    Burnley
    Leicster
    Millwall
    Southampton
    Reading
    Fleetwood
    Returns: 23.26

noice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slookie

An awful pity you didn't post this before the matches started...you will have some doubters as to how genuine the bets are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

wprathead wrote: »
    noice ;)

Cheers! but yeah it was pretty good going. I'll try post up my bet for tomorrow before they games are played.
    I'm pretty sure there's football worth betting on tomorrow. Anybody able to confirm?

slookie wrote: »
    An awful pity you didn't post this before the matches started...you will have some doubters as to how genuine the bets are.;)

Very true. If I had any idea how to post the pics up onto here I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Very true. If I had any idea how to post the pics up onto here I would.
    Robbed from chat thread.

1. while looking at what you want to take a screenshot of, press the prt scn button, usually on the top right hand corner of your keyboard?

2. Open up Microsoft Paint or some equivalent

3. Right click on the blank canvas and select paste, or ctrl + V shortcut

4. you can edit what you have pasted here to display what you want, once done, save the image, and remember where you saved it! and its name. Desktop is probably easiest

5. go to a site that allows you to upload images online, I use www.imageshack.us

6. Upload your picture from where you saved it.

7. once its uploaded imageshack will give you a list of addresses for the picture, the 4th one i think, any way its called Forum, copy that address

8. Come back to boards and in the reply window theres a little picture icon its the 2nd last in my screen shot below. Select this and paste the address you just copied from imageshack in here

9. DONE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Advertisement

ft9 wrote: »
    Robbed from chat thread.

1. while looking at what you want to take a screenshot of, press the prt scn button, usually on the top right hand corner of your keyboard?

2. Open up Microsoft Paint or some equivalent

3. Right click on the blank canvas and select paste, or ctrl + V shortcut

4. you can edit what you have pasted here to display what you want, once done, save the image, and remember where you saved it! and its name. Desktop is probably easiest

5. go to a site that allows you to upload images online, I use www.imageshack.us

6. Upload your picture from where you saved it.

7. once its uploaded imageshack will give you a list of addresses for the picture, the 4th one i think, any way its called Forum, copy that address

8. Come back to boards and in the reply window theres a little picture icon its the 2nd last in my screen shot below. Select this and paste the address you just copied from imageshack in here

9. DONE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers! I did that only with Photbucket. Pics will be up in a sec if all goes well

Here we go (Hopefully)
    ?action=view&current=DSCF0076.jpg

?action=view&current=DSCF0077.jpg

Right click on the pic and 'open link in new tab' I've no idea what's wrong with them

edit: got it

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

you have the Europa league to play with tomorrow

Over 1.5 is usually way to go in that comp

................ I'll try post up my bet for tomorrow before they games are played..............

In fairness if you're posting the bets up after the games are played it's not much of a log really. Unless you provide screenshots or pics of the betting slips :)

^^^haters gonna hate.

I won 64.32. I then gave 2 cent to charity, because I'm a great guy.
    I then bet 2.70, leaving me with 61.60, on
    Rubin Kazan (-2) 10/11
    Sporting Braga 8/15
    Fc Twente 10/11
    Club Brugge 5/6
    Fc Copenhagen 13/10
    I'm in college and all betting sites are blocked, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how much I'd win. I also have a bet for tonight but I posted that already.

EDIT: found a site that works http://football.aceodds.com/accumulator-calculator.html

• Advertisement

^^^haters gonna hate..............

nothing to do with haters gonna hate bla bla bla :)
    If you post up bets after the event even with proof of the bet the log isn't worth jacksh1t, how do we know you haven't had losing bets that aren't being posted?

It's in the charter anyway...
    •The third rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fourth rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fifth rule of the gambling forum…. You get the idea. Afterposting is coming on here telling everybody about how much you won off a 12 fold accumulator. Unless you posted it on the forum beforehand, no-one cares. It’s very frowned upon around these parts

I've been posting quite regularly in the Live betting and in the football gambling threads. I've decided to set up my own log to see how much I can then gain from the returning bets. I won 64.32 which is the money I'll be gambling. I'm now seeing how much I can win with that. I'm sorry if you view it as bragging or what have you, but I was just giving a reason as to how I decided to start and with what money.

Obviously in all these sorts of threads there's an element of bragging but this wasn't meant to be one. Even with my original post there was a bet in which no games have beeneven started yet.

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading the rest of this thread and you may even win some money if you play along;)

.............. I'm sorry if you view it as bragging or what have you................

I don't see it as bragging, you mentioned you'll try and post the bets before the games are played, I mentioned that that was after posting and referenced the bit in the charter. Again, to repeat, if you are afterposting the log is useless :) I have no intention of following any of your selections. I like to see folk win money, so I hope you do too.

RoverJames wrote: »
    I don't see it as bragging, you mentioned you'll try and post the bets before the games are played, I mentioned that that was after posting and referenced the bit in the charter. Again, to repeat, if you are afterposting the log is useless :) I have no intention of following any of your selections. I like to see folk win money, so I hope you do too.

I was joking with the last comment. As I said, I posted two bets which were yet to happen at the time of posting

So Copenhagen, the bastárds, let me down by drawing.
    Here's my bet for tonight
    Besiktas, Schalke, Stoke, Maccabi Haifa, Lisbon (-1), Bilbao (-1), Odense and Lokomotiv Moscow.
    €1.10 on this returns €79.61.

Well I'm back after a weekend of no betting. Between being sick from going out to college to personal work I'm back. An 8-team accumulator with €1 on it. I tried to post it before all the games started one is almost over and one is over. These are eastern European games and I forgot about the time difference. Anyway,
    Here it is:
    Chelmsford City
    Hyde United
    Secilla
    Besiktas (who lead 2-1 as I type)
    Liverpool or draw
    Sporting Lisbon (-1)
    Dynamo Kiev (Who have won already. Game kicked off at 17:30 gmt)
    Lazio (-1)
    Returns: €28.60

€2 on
    Napoli, Lille, Benfica, Man UTD and Lyon. Returns €17.22

Right so I'll give another bet a go and if this fails I'll go and come back in the new year with a new routine.

Hannover -4/9
    Spurs - 4/9
    austria Vienna - 4/9
    atletico madrid - 4/9
    Birmingham - 1/2
    psv - 4/11
    €2 stake.
    Returns around 20 I think

^ winner winner chicken dinner ^

Adrian Lewis to win the PDC world championship - 6/1.

A few quid on this e/w.

• Advertisement

Adrian Lewis to win the PDC world championship - 6/1.

A few quid on this e/w.

How much? :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    How much? :)

A solid €1 e/w

I only have €4 left on my online account, which I only set up, and don't want to lose it all.

United to beat newcastle, everton to beat bolton and barca to beat osasouna is 15/8 in a pp special.

Bolton are bottom of the league and are about to lose Cahill. Everton are top half and have just been boosted by the signing of Landon Donavon

United were missing Rooney for the Blackburn game and De Gea playing is always a liability. Lindegaard will probably play tonight and , this season, he has yet to concede a goal.

Jaaskelainen is also a serious doubt for Bolton. Adam Bodgan is their second choice and he's seriously shít.

Rooney and Lindegaard will more than likely be in the team. Newcastle have one win in their last eight. That was against, anybody?, bottom of the table Bolton.

Barca will definitely want to win the Copa Del Ray so will be motivated for this match.

I'd put 8 points on this (10 being the maximum).

I'll use points from now on. A simple scale of 1-10 depending on my confidence. My maximum stake could be a tenner but yours is 100 so if you see a tenner you'd say that won't happen. So I'm using this system.

Same bet without Barca is 15/8. I'd get on this instead/aswell

I've a small bet (2 points) on Jan Dekker to win the BDO Championship. This guy is 21 and is at 25/1. He's a quality palyer who's been around for a while. Let's be honest, the top 10 in the BDO wouldn't be near the top 40 in the PDC. Dekker is a young lad and will probably make the switch soon. It'll be him or winstanley for me

Advertisement