Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 men going in tomorrow night

• 07-06-2007 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

george galloway just announced it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

did you make this post the second he finsihed that sentence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Just as long as there's no mincers thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Put the two boys from Million Pound Property experiment into the house!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭PCros

Apparently one of them is a totally camp hairdresser.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

PCros wrote:
    Apparently one of them is a totally camp hairdresser.

Yeah, I heard that aswell.

Don't think they were meant to go in so soon, but I guess BB decided if there wouldn't be an eviction they needed something else to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Fantastic! New people to analyse - can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

2 gay guys poor ziggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Oh no the Irish guy is a complete idiot. I believe he's the guy that was over for the Michael Jackson trial. I recall seeing him in a Triumph the Insult comic dog sketch. Bloody fool. Get 'im out!

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

is he a nordie? did you hear him shouting I love you to the crowds. cringe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

please dont let him be from donegal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

What is his problem? I could understand a bit of attitude if he looked as good as Gerry but her looks like Noddy whats his name from Slade (and don't even get me started on the accent!)

Did you see him raising his eyes to heaven with his "I can read"?

I know yer man Gerry seems a bit giddy but I think he's nervous and is overwhelmed.

He said he cant stand efeminite (sic) gay guys in his interview.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Gerry/Seany tension already.

And Seany is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Seany seems to be mean already.....poor Gerry! Gerry was just trying to be friendly and Seany was horrible. Who acts like that with people they've just met?! I'm kind of annoyed they're both gay, this is just going to add to the bitchiness and silly arguments! Poor Ziggy, he really will go insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

niamh1975 wrote:
    please dont let him be from donegal

LMAO... don't worry it seems he's from "London" Derry.. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

netopia wrote:
    LMAO... don't worry it seems he's from "London" Derry..

With a banner like that I doubt he agreed to being from London derry lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

havent really been watching but a buddy from college swears that a mate of his from derry is gonna be on BB this year, apparently he lost his virginity to a 70yr old when he was 14, thats as much as i know about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Just before he went in the house, he was saying hello to his mum and started talking Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

netopia wrote:

thank god the twat is not irish although the british press will paint him as being so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭PCros

BuffyBot wrote:
    Gerry/Seany tension already.

And Seany is an idiot.

How is he an idiot?

Although Seany is gay, he did say he hates the campy/giddy type fellas....thats Gerry all over. I can understand why he doesnt like him.

He'll bring the house up a gear or two, ruin that girly atmosphere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,368 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Gerry reminds me of Dicky with Hair :)

Snake

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

PCros wrote:
    How is he an idiot?

Hmm, where to start the list.

Stupid hair..
    Stupid outfit..
    Talking in the third person..
    The whole MJ trial thing..
    The whole MJ impersonation thing..
    Being an annoying, irritating plank..
    Possibly one of the worst pre-entry videos this year;;
    Getting not only booed, but managing to make himself the subject of "get Seany out" chants before even entering...

The list could, and undoubtedly will go on as time passes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

He was really rude to Gerry in the Diary room. Not making a good first impression.

Them was get Charley out chants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

thank god the twat is not irish although the british press will paint him as being so
    Well, he was shown with a Tricolour and his name is Seány, complete with a fada.
    If the British press do say he's Irish, I don't see how they'd be wrong, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd say they'll be good craic in the house all the same, hopefully they'll bring the girls down a few pegs. They've already driven Lesley out. Hopefully they'll see sense when they're nominating this week and deciding who should nominate with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Well, he was shown with a Tricolour and his name is Seány, complete with a fada.
    If the British press do say he's Irish, I don't see how they'd be wrong, really.

He's born in Derry. Last time I checked Derry was part of Northern Ireland which is part of Britain. I hope he doesn't mascarade as Irish because he;s such a prat.

I'm glad he's not a camp gay guy, I can see why he might find feminine gay guys kinda annoying but thats no reason to be so rude to Gerry. He doesn't even know him. I say that the crowd was right. Get him out now. Get a real man in. Keep Gerry in even if he is too camp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

He's born in Derry. Last time I checked Derry was part of Northern Ireland which is part of Britain.

Close. It's part of the United Kingdom but not part of Britain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭xabi

He's born in Derry. Last time I checked Derry was part of Northern Ireland which is part of Britain. I hope he doesn't mascarade as Irish because he;s such a prat.

I'm glad he's not a camp gay guy, I can see why he might find feminine gay guys kinda annoying but thats no reason to be so rude to Gerry. He doesn't even know him. I say that the crowd was right. Get him out now. Get a real man in. Keep Gerry in even if he is too camp.

People born in NI can be Irish or British, its their choice

Advertisement