Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I dont believe they can hold them for much longer anyway, 40 quid on Pana @ 4/6

Followed you there TB - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Lads any idea why Clermont in Ligue 2 France, as league leaders would be trading @ 7/2 ? aganist Lens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

G'wan Wrexham! Yak-e-dar!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Radonman wrote: »
    Followed you there TB - cheers

Nice one, 1st decent bet in a few days, hopefully Monaco can go on and get another goal now too.

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Lads any idea why Clermont in Ligue 2 France, as league leaders would be trading @ 7/2 ? aganist Lens

Not sure, there was a big bet matched ( 12k @ 7.00) on Lens on Betfair so the prices are kinda skewed over there, most of the money is going on Lens all the same.

• Advertisement

Not sure, there was a big bet matched ( 12k @ 7.00) on Lens on Betfair so the prices are kinda skewed over there, most of the money is going on Lens all the same.

Cheers TB, thanks for goin to the trouble .. I'll let the hare sit for a while so..

Cheers TB, thanks for goin to the trouble .. I'll let the hare sit for a while so..

I assumed Lens were a league above them, not 16 places below them!

there mad odds so,

Only reason would be injuries or half the team could be at the ACON?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Troyes 3-0 up against Angers :eek: They haven't won a game away from home this season, crazy :eek:

At first sight Clermont would be favourite to win this game. they are leader, coming from a very good win over Angers, and they are one of the strongest teams in the Ligue 2. Travel to Lens, who couldn't win any of the last three games could be a easy game to them.

But play at Lens is never easy. Despite the bad placement of Lens, they start the season with the target of being promoted and they constructed their team thinking on it. This can be the last chance they have to keep the fight alive and they can count with almost his main team fit. Only the key Armand Traoré is absent in CAN.

Clermont has his main team depleted by inuries to this game. Beside the captain Damien Perinnelle, Jean-François Rivière, top scorer of Ligue 2, Cédric Bockhorni, Ekobo and Damien Perrinelle, all key players in the leader, all ouut of today's game.

Good chance to Lens win this important game.

Going to book this play early now as odd has dropped across the board, but you can still get a decent price with Youwin.

Home team rank 16th and has a home record of 4-3-3. Away team rank 1st and has an away recrod of 6-3-1. On paper the away team is unlikely to lose this game with the best away record in th league.

Lens had a problem of conceding goals last year, but they seems to working on the problem at the start of the year. The coach was really happy about the performance during the weekend where they drew 0-0. The players also seem to be very happy about the result. The press has questioned the players about the Clermont game and it seems like they view it as a start of winning run. The press asked if the game is important, the player responded with "It can be!". They created chances at the beginning of each half and the coached said that they could have easily scored a goal there.

The two teams have met twice this year, one is league cup where Lens won 3-0 and in the league where Clermont won 2-0. The Clermont team which lost tot Lens earlier on was different to the one they facing now, therefore expect this game to be much tighter.

Can't really asked for more than going into a game with the camp on good morale. With the price on offer, I will take that anyday!

Still thou, nice odds for the league leaders!

Still thou, nice odds for the league leaders!

And that's the quandry !! ... I'll stick 20 on them when they go to 4/1 .. nice €510 to invest from the earlier treble :D .. A+ for homework btw !

• Advertisement

Troyes 3-0 up against Angers :eek: They haven't won a game away from home this season, crazy :eek:

Yeah blew one of my trebles right out of the water !

Monaco 2 - 0 :D swoon

Angers pull 1 back, any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Smashing bet that was, sorry I took DNB.

3 - 2 ......

3 - 2 ......

Took the draw @ 12's ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Bastia 1-0 about time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anyone have a good stream for el classico?

Ah lads, Liege and Gent losing @ home .... *note to self* .. never bet on Belgian footie .. it's there with Europa league and Indonesia Super League ......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

linesmans a ****ing retard in bilbao,clear onside needed a 3rd for bilbao,such a rotten day.ney1 got a stream for el classico,the ones i have are rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tb you were right about that barca keeper lol

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Tb you were right about that barca keeper lol

lol, yup he will never get another game after that but my Ronaldo anytime comes in @ 6/4 :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Anyone have anything on Ronaldo? Was tempted with all the criticism he was getting but didnt bother:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Anyone have anything on Ronaldo? Was tempted with all the criticism he was getting but didnt bother:o

I wish :pac: Barca goal has to be coming soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I'm tempted by the under 6.5 cards in the barca madrid match now at 11/10. anyone any opinion on this?

Porto pressing hard atm still only 1/2 though

Porto just hit the post!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Porto can be got at 8/11 now with pp

Havent been watching the match, worth a punt now? 25minutes to go

kryogen wrote: »

Son of a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

25/1 for barca to come from behind. Looking good Headshot?

Son of a bitch

I was all over it and yea worth a punt:cool:, hopefully add one of two more now

• Advertisement

25/1 for barca to come from behind. Looking good Headshot?

Was it 25's? thought it was 10's for some reason :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement