Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!! (galaxy y wont turn on after failed rooting)

• 09-01-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

I tried rooting my samsung galaxy y earlier and it failed and now wont turn on,I can get the download bit up but cant get the boot or normal screens to come up just a blank screen when turned on,has anyone any idea on how to fix it or is it fecked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Can you go into recovery mode(hold power, volume up, home
    button together)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

nope same thing blank screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭EriT

having had the similar issues more than once i recon you will be able to fix it its just a case of looking trough xda/youtube/google you should find somebody with the same problem who has fixed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

EriT wrote: »
    having had the similar issues more than once i recon you will be able to fix it its just a case of looking trough xda/youtube/google you should find somebody with the same problem who has fixed it

Ive tried,ive downloaded nearly a gig of programs and firmware and I still get the same error and fail message using the odin program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ive tried,ive downloaded nearly a gig of programs and firmware and I still get the same error and fail message using the odin program.

How long do you have it and is it insured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

do you have a usb jig to force it into odin mode? Can you get anything at all to come up on the screen?

Advertisement