Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lent 2012

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

8 full days without chocolate and any other sweet stuff, I'm jonesing sugar like mad :(, have lost exactly 0 pounds :mad: and can't see the end of the tunnel yet. :eek:

In fairness thomas, you don't have much weight to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

menoscemo wrote: »
    In fairness thomas, you don't have much weight to lose.

Seb Coe was only an inch shorter than me but weighed 25 pounds less in his time. ;)

Seb Coe was only an inch shorter than me but weighed 25 pounds less in his time. ;)

Yeah but would he be able to tackle the hell of the west after 35 miles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Meno, i'm wondering how much of the 4 lbs were down to chocolate/sweets and how much was down to running?

Thats a savage weight lost in a week though, no wonder you were getting the DTs.

chinguetti wrote: »
    Meno, i'm wondering how much of the 4 lbs were down to chocolate/sweets and how much was down to running?

Thats a savage weight lost in a week though, no wonder you were getting the DTs.

Well I ran no more than I had done in the previous 8 weeks so....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

Well stayed off diet coke, chips , crisps/pringles, sweets , chocolate, buns cakes , muffins, tarts, nice things
    plus swam three mornings a week ( only missed one )
    So feel rightly smug as I scoff tayto , coke and chocolate today > whohooo.

I tell myself the discipline will make me mentally stronger for ultras :rolleyes:

How did anyone else survive?

Advertisement