Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I watch movies online for ipad

• 04-04-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey where can I watch movies online for free, I usually watch movies from project free tv but my iPad will not play the movies and it's really starting to p*** me off because it says I have to have an up to date adobe flash player and you can't install programs from online unless it is from the app store, so if anyone knows any websites that you can watch movies on I would be much appreciated please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭matchthis

www.veetle.com couldn't recommend it enough, would be better if it had full listings, bust good few channels to choose from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

The Skyfire app will let u play a lot of flash sites
    And try the oplayer app too. It lets u upload loadsa different file types that wouldnt usually play on an iOS device

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

With the app iswifter you should be able to watch project free tv on your iPad.

Advertisement