Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Greenhills NCT Centre Tallagh, hard to find?

• 23-03-2011 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭

Hi! So as the title says, is it?

I usually go to Northpoint, but due to needing to do a re-test tomorrow, I have to go to Greenhills. I've had a look on google streetview and can't find it based on the directions on the NCT site (scroll down and click on Greenhills). I imagine it will be a big hard to miss place, though it doesn't show up on street view :confused:

Note to mods- I stuck it here rather than in the Dublin city forum as I felt the question would be quicker answered by motor fans. I have to be there at 8 tomorrow morning :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'm not sure it was there when Google had the street view cars driving around. You wouldn't miss it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Phew, that's what I hoped, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Coming from the Tallaght by-pass...continue all the way down the Greenhills Road until you come to a Topaz garage...it's the right turn directly after that...then continue all the way down through the industrial estate and it's on the left :]

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

as above. once you get to stuarts garages turn down that road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Cheers lads, got there in one piece easily enough.

You'll be pleased to know I passed the re-test with flying colours, after failing a re-test yesterday, even though no work was done on the car at all. Guess the guy from yesterday was just a jerk (mechanic said the same yesterday, but in a lot less nicer way).

• Advertisement
Advertisement