Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complain About Inappropriate Lecturer

• 20-02-2012 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

So basically its all in the title. Dont feel like going in to details but its awful! Really upset about it and have no clue what to do and where to go about complaining. Its quiet a small course so scared it will get back to me and affect my grade also... What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Locimed wrote: »
    So basically its all in the title. Dont feel like going in to details but its awful! Really upset about it and have no clue what to do and where to go about complaining. Its quiet a small course so scared it will get back to me and affect my grade also... What do I do?

If your worried, perhaps the Education or Welfare officer with the SU could give you some advice and help you with the complaint.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OP, you could try your Department Head, or Course Director.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Best thing is contact Aoife Kenny in the SU. She should know how best to handle the situation. Email her at sueducation@ul.ie

Advertisement