Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best compliment you have ever received?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Shield wrote: »
    Arrested a woman for redacted, and she was in the back of the car giving it loads of "ohhh... yes.... handcuffs.... ohhhhhhh.... yes...... trapped..... can't move..... powerless.... yes" and all the while slowly squirming around with her head moving doing the same thing.

The upper arms and shoulders were slowly moving around as far as the cuffs would allow, and all the while she's happily moaning and then the hips started to gyrate.

Apparently I had put the handcuffs on "just right"... and was left to disinfect the back seat of the car on the spot where she really enjoyed it.

How do you write that one in the notebook?!

involuntary shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

That I looked good in the mirror. The rear view mirror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

annascott wrote: »
    ...that I don't look Irish...
    Whats wrong with looking Irish ffs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Whats wrong with looking Irish ffs?

The inbred look we all naturally inherit.

I always get compliments I really don't know how i do it. I think there is a lot of myopia out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

euww! no! i ment she had seen me completly naked and not just for a second.

also surley a stuffed chickens arse is stuffed full and tight?

I know what you meant, I was just kidding :)

I was thinking when it's being stuffed and you can get your hand right in the chicken :P

• Advertisement

44leto wrote: »
    The inbred look we all naturally inherit.

Speak for yourself! nothing inbred about me or the way I look tyvm.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

"You're too good looking to be Irish"

has happened twice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

A girl once said "wow" when i unzipped, It was either because of size or the fact it had a red mark on it that looked exactly like mao

Greentopia wrote: »
    Speak for yourself! nothing inbred about me or the way I look tyvm.

I never said there was, besides all those foreigners are here to deepen the Irish shallow gene pool, so the problem is been sorted.
    PS I am joking I am not been serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Walking in to Pennies with my Dad one day when I was 13 and he saw one of students, (he's a teacher) and he said hi to her.

Next day he comes home and tells me she said to him in class the next day, 'Jaysus sir, you're son's gorgeous'.

:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

I gave a speech at my mothers funeral. my dad is also deceased and im an only child so a lot of people were very worried for me in general and people said how they wouldnt have expected me to be able to give a speech.

A woman in her 80's stopped me in the post office a few weeks after, I didnt know who she was and still dont. she said that when she dies if her son could get up and spoke the way i did about my mother she would rest happy.

Ill never forget that and it still gets to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

that I am perfect

/thread :)

Some boardsies have told me I'm an inspiration. That's a pretty nice thing to be told :)

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

A girl called me funny once. Normally they just call me funny looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

I was once told that i " didn't sweat much for a fat man "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Complemented a lot recently about speech I made at my fathers funeral.

A girl I slept with told a group of my friends I was good in bed, I feigned insult at her breech of that confidentiality, but i was really chuffed.

Besides its obvious she didn't have much experience because i am crap in bed and proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

So that's why they call you Tripod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Been told I'm very mature for my age a good few times. Usually by drunk auld lads in the pub, but sure I'll take it! Especially considering that I'm often labelled the immature one in my groups of friends!

No actually, my Ma's friend told me I have a face like George Clooney. She may also have been pissed, but I'm not one for turning down comparisons to Clooney!

44leto wrote: »
    I never said there was, besides all those foreigners are here to deepen the Irish shallow gene pool, so the problem is been sorted.
    PS I am joking I am not been serious.

I should have added a ;) to let you know I was only being being faux indignant :)

Yeah lots of foreigners but lots of them are Poles and while some of the women may be hot the men look like their heads and facial features were hewn from blocks of wood using pick axes so no improvement if they start having kids with Irish women...

Jk!! there are of course lots of gorgeous Irish women. Like Georgia Salpa, Virginia Macari, Rosanna Davidson...all 100% Irish.
    Oh no, wait...

Kidding, there are tons of beautiful Irish women. Myself included of course :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

That I have lovely porcelain skin... guess this would make me Irish looking though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    that im the nicest person, apparrantly :confused:, have the best boobs, and give the best, ahem, something ;)

the best compliments to me anyway!

Candygal, view public profile, statistics, thanked posts, the ladies lounge, most thanked, know your loungers.

Boobies :P

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

That I don't look old enough to have 18 & 16 year old daughters!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭hadepsx

my latest one was '' you'd make me pregnant just by looking at me''

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I need to revise my answer!

my oh said to me the other day that even before he had met me IRL or even knew what I looked like, if I had turned out to be a man he would have still liked me :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Greentopia wrote: »
    I should have added a ;) to let you know I was only being being faux indignant :)

Yeah lots of foreigners but lots of them are Poles and while some of the women may be hot the men look like their heads and facial features were hewn from blocks of wood using pick axes so no improvement if they start having kids with Irish women...

Jk!! there are of course lots of gorgeous Irish women. Like Georgia Salpa, Virginia Macari, Rosanna Davidson...all 100% Irish.
    Oh no, wait...

Kidding, there are tons of beautiful Irish women. Myself included of course :D

Alright love

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Borboletinha

I was once told by a woman that I was the most beautiful woman shes ever seen... She didnt seem like a lesbian or anything and it was at the dentist's not a pub or place like that... Anyway I said ''thank you'' and she said ''dont thank me, im jealous!'' Obviously it was the best compliment cause it came from another woman who i dont think was trying to sleep with me and had no reason to give me BS...

I had a baby after that so even if it was true, its not anymore...:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

I was once told by a woman that I was the most beautiful woman shes ever seen... She didnt seem like a lesbian or anything and it was at the dentist's not a pub or place like that... Anyway I said ''thank you'' and she said ''dont thank me, im jealous!'' Obviously it was the best compliment cause it came from another woman who i dont think was trying to sleep with me and had no reason to give me BS...

I had a baby after that so even if it was true, its not anymore...:pac::pac::pac:

Maybe she made you pregnant by looking at you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭Fiona

The nicest compliment I ever got was when I was told that 'my eyes said what my lips couldn't'

And I have used that to my advantage every day since :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Wow the size of that. I don't think it will fit.

Advertisement