Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Kaching wrote: »
    ok hate the character but credit where credits due . shes a looker

What????:eek:, you are joking...................................................................

Aren't you?

The pathetic sight of Audrey and Gail running? Oh dear God:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭ollaetta

jimmyw wrote: »

New Olympic sport just in time for London 12.........power shuffling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

What????:eek:, you are joking...................................................................

Aren't you?

I'm perfectly serious

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

ollaetta wrote: »
    New Olympic sport just in time for London 12.........power shuffling!!

I thought they swayed more towards the Power Stagger, meself.

Now, Power Waddling that's what Im good at...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Sorry in a way that the charachter of Kirsty is staying, yet another psychotic manipulative female charachter on the show. They could have done something with her and brought her job as a cop into the show but she was a nutter virtually from the start. Why Corrie keeps on doing this with young females I'll never know.

Did I miss something or when exactly did David and Kylie head to Barbados, seems it was thrown in there at short notice?

And seeing that Stella said that Betty is poorly it looks like she will croak it next week or so, that will be sad either way, she always reminded me of my Granny, god rest them both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I thought they swayed more towards the Power Stagger, meself.

Now, Power Waddling that's what Im good at...

If they were carrying dumb bells the scene would have been more credible;) I wonder how "Dreary" will feel about Louis being back on the scene?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

cofy wrote: »
    If they were carrying dumb bells the scene would have been more credible;) I wonder how "Dreary" will feel about Louis being back on the scene?
    Is Louis back?? :eek:

(I haven't seen Corrie for a few days..) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yes Lewis is back, apparently he will repay all his debts. Can't wait for Deirdre to realise he's back

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Anybody know where the story line with Irene and Fireman Sam & the loopy wife is heading. Its wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Corrie is on tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Anyone think Lewis might be dying? Hence why he's trying to repay all his debts to people?

Anyone think Lewis might be dying? Hence why he's trying to repay all his debts to people?

that was my first thought

blossom180 wrote: »
    Anybody know where the story line with Irene and Fireman Sam & the loopy wife is heading. Its wrecking my head.

Fireman kills his wife and blames Eileen :p (only joking honestly have no idea tbh and it is a crap storyline so far)

Its crap cos it isnt exactly going anywhere at all

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Corrie is on tonight

What?? jayney mack, I cant keep up with the scheduling of ITV:(.

That is probably to make up for it not been on on Thursday.

over to the player I go..................

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

What?? jayney mack, I cant keep up with the scheduling of ITV:(.

That is probably to make up for it not been on on Thursday.

over to the player I go..................

Not only did they mix up the scheduling but they didn't give the producers enough notice so the episodes were made as if they would be on Thursday, Friday, Friday. So on Friday night we had Thursday's episode set on Thursday afternoon and night. Then a half hour break and we came back on Friday morning and went through to the afternoon and on Sunday the episode started about a second after we left it on Friday and it's Friday afternoon to evening in the episode even with a last minute call to the medical centre before it shuts for the weekend.

Damn ITV!

iguana wrote: »
    Not only did they mix up the scheduling but they didn't give the producers enough notice so the episodes were made as if they would be on Thursday, Friday, Friday. So on Friday night we had Thursday's episode set on Thursday afternoon and night. Then a half hour break and we came back on Friday morning and went through to the afternoon and on Sunday the episode started about a second after we left it on Friday and it's Friday afternoon to evening in the episode even with a last minute call to the medical centre before it shuts for the weekend.

Damn ITV!

Yeah Stella said it was quiet for a Friday:p

Since when did slapping someone in the face cause them to bleed?:confused:.

Who brings in chips in to a doctors consulting room?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Since when did slapping someone in the face cause them to bleed?:confused:.

Since the day women started to wear rings. Good slap by Dreary to be fair, its a wonder Ken didn't put up his fists and challenge Lewis too.

A cholesterol ridden ignoramus like Brian, thats who. Typical teacher, gets at the kids for not eating properly then gorges himself in a doctors surgery on curry chips :rolleyes:.

Tracy is left furious in the coming days when Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) removes the partition wall at Number 13, allowing Underworld worker Beth and her son Craig to move in as new housemates.
    Steve hopes that Beth's arrival at the house will drive Tracy out once and for all, knowing that the pair will clash.

If I was Dr. whatshisface I'd have told him to stop being a pig and put away the chips . Very disrespectful for someone in a position like his

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Not just chips. Big smelly curry chips.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy curry chips every now and then but they are a completely disgusting thing to eat in someone's office. Especially in an office that is frequented by sick people and next to your pregnant partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tracy is left furious in the coming days when Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) removes the partition wall at Number 13, allowing Underworld worker Beth and her son Craig to move in as new housemates.
    Steve hopes that Beth's arrival at the house will drive Tracy out once and for all, knowing that the pair will clash.
    should be good
    PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?q=90&v=1&w=640&h=360

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

That expression has been frozen on Dierdre's face for several weeks now.
    What an actress she is!

Poor Katie is feeling the strain with Joseph, and I can understand that. Is that flippin Fay going to land her in trouble, the bitch.

Such a horrible little brat, she looks like she is going to blackmail her:mad:

Poor Katie is feeling the strain with Joseph, and I can understand that. Is that flippin Fay going to land her in trouble, the bitch.

yeah , but its her and chesneys fault like
    Having a child is flippin hard work its not all goo goo gaga and facebook pics.
    They really didnt think this through

Well probably true, but she wouldn't be the first for that to happen.These things happen but I think its unfair for all to be ganging up on her.Yes a tragedy could have happened as quick as a flash, but Fay was partially to blame too, she was just fapping about, instead of getting help sooner.

Chesney is getting up on his high horse, firstly blaming Katie, then Owen.He could do more too, he is not working 24 hours a day.I thought Fay was going to get her in deeper trouble, though she did a bit I suppose:rolleyes:.

By the way Tina scrubs up well:p.

Is Owen's wife aka Katy and Lizzie's mammy dead? It's just Owen mentioned when he took Joseph that he was her mother all over again, curious to know what he meant :confused:

I think if Tina dont get with Tommy soon Stella might make him her toyboy lover :p

Audrey so wants Lewis again I prefer to see him go off with Gail have mother and daughter fight for him :p

Is Owen's wife aka Katy and Lizzie's mammy dead? It's just Owen mentioned when he took Joseph that he was her mother all over again, curious to know what he meant :confused:

I think if Tina dont get with Tommy soon Stella might make him her toyboy lover :p

Audrey so wants Lewis again I prefer to see him go off with Gail have mother and daughter fight for him :p

I dont know, but shur that's another plot for another day:)

Stella is becoming the right agony aunt I notice:p.That Gail always has to poke her nose into her families lives.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

bijapos wrote: »
    Since the day women started to wear rings. Good slap by Dreary to be fair, its a wonder Ken didn't put up his fists and challenge Lewis too.

A cholesterol ridden ignoramus like Brian, thats who. Typical teacher, gets at the kids for not eating properly then gorges himself in a doctors surgery on curry chips :rolleyes:.

The only way I could see Ken getting violent is by getting a glove out and saying "I challenge you to a duel!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Are you suggesting . . . . . mud wrestling ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement