Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacant, Irelands biggest indoor airsoft site, Naas.

• 10-03-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey, we're back!

Airsoft Reloaded is now CQB Airsoft. New and improved with the biggest indoor site in Ireland and our own retail outlet, all in Naas, Kildare.

Vacant (the biggest & best indoor airsoft site around) has been operating since August and has been going great.

With over 20 game modes, outdoor areas with cars e.t.c as cover, office areas, warehouse areas and large numbers on game day a great day is sure to be had.

Check out this video for an example of the gameplay in Vacant:

We open wednesdays 17:00 - 22:00
    Weekends: 10:00 - 18:00

Wednesday:
    With your own gear: €20
    With rental & unlimited ammo: €50

Weekends:
    With your own gear: €30 or €25 with membership.
    With rental & unlimited ammo: €50

Private bookings can be made outside our normal hours with 16 or more. Check our website for special offers including our team offers.

http://www.reload.ie/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/213930401975001/

If you have any questions about the site or our games just ask and we will do our best to answer your questions :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Will be up soon for a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CQB Airsoft

se conman wrote: »
    Will be up soon for a visit.

Cool stuff Keith, let me know when your popping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

hey lads,
    i heard you also have a retail shop.
    is this true?:pac:

joe stodge wrote: »
    hey lads,
    i heard you also have a retail shop.
    is this true?:pac:

:D:D:p, good man Joe :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Hey lads,

I have been trying to ring and text you, with no joy, could you please bring back the go-kat that was removed from hrta, as the land owners kids would like it back, thank's.

Paul.

• Advertisement

hrta wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I have been trying to ring and text you, with no joy, could you please bring back the go-kat that was removed from hrta, as the land owners kids would like it back, thank's.

Paul.

No worries at all Paul, I'll get that down to you a.s.a.p mate.

Brían.

Hi all,

We are dropping our prices for Paddy's weekend, for this weekend only the rental package is just €40 (including unlimited ammo) for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

With your own gear it is just €25 for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

We have good numbers booking in so make your way down and join in on the fun. (Membership does not effect these prices

Also anyone who pays for Saturday or Sunday can play Monday for free !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

once again proving why so many think its the best site goin!

Vacant is opening this coming bank holiday Monday!!

The rental package is just €40 (including unlimited ammo) for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

With your own gear it is just €25 for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

Also, if you play in vacant this Saturday or Sunday then Monday is free for you with your own gear!! (Rental price on monday remains the same even if you played at the weekend)

Another great weekend, thanks to all those who attended.

On a side note Vacant is now offering half days for airsoft teams.
    10 - 2/3 - 6 on Saturday or Sunday for €15.

For more info check;

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/213930401975001/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

Hope to be down tonight lads :D

Good man UMP45, see you later mate.

Good man UMP45, see you later mate.

thanks lads, was fun being the one of the HVT's in DUAL HVT :D

UMP45 wrote: »
    thanks lads, was fun being the one of the HVT's in DUAL HVT :D

Lol, that's a great game.

The weekend is looking good with large numbers booked in consisting of a nice mix of both noobs and pros.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

Tomorrow is looking good. sucks im stuck in the shop :(

Twas a good day in the shop though ;)

Great day today :D, thanks to all those that attended ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Off to the old place with Dyl later, it's gonna bring back some good memories :')

Will be up to you again soon lads, penna been too long!

Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread you fool and by all accounts it's not the block anymore. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

That place still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

UnkieKev wrote: »
    The block still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

Lol, I suppose but for anyone else of low intellect only matters pertaining to vacant may be posted on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

2448-spidermans-in-control-now.jpg yeah thats right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Hard to know why people would go anywhere else.

@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

savage night last night lads, puuuuuurreeee savageness in the loading bay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

@cqb yeah bellurgan and the compound are the best outdoor but for close and personal..... gotta be vacant.

Excellent weekend, thanks to Kosa, T10 and OBR for the night game. We'll be seeing Kosa on their site soon enough.

The few changes went down well. Thanks to Panther airsoft for the visit too, we'll see you guys again soon.

Hi all, we have decided to make Wednesdays pro night only so if you have played airsoft at least once and have your own gear your welcome to join in on our best game modes with an extra half hour game time and less turn around time between games plus no worries about people taking hits e.t.c..

Arrive at 5 and we will get going at around half 5 till 10.

• Advertisement

Vacant will be open Friday from 11 (start at around 12) - 6 for €20 and anyone who comes Friday can play the full day on Saturday or Sunday for the low low cost of €15.

See you all Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement