Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie Referrals Thread

• 10-03-2011 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

I checked with the moderators first to see if I could post this and Basq said it would be fine since it's beneficial for both parties.

If you haven't joined Fatcheese.ie yet and you're looking to do so, please could you consider joining through my link and we'll both earn a 50c bonus when you do so.

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30001988&method=share

The bonus gets "awarded" once you've made a euro which is easy to do. Just order an O2 SIM for free which will give you a euro very quickly or join something like MySurvey which gives you €4 and takes about a minute to do so.

Post your referral link (you have to choose the share option) so the next person can use yours.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement