Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Illuminati and the black Death.

• 20-06-2009 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have any thoughts on this?

Did the Illuminati of the 14th Century have the know how to plan/develop/release the plague?.
    They might not have been called the Illuminati back then, but I feel that there are similarities between what happened back then and what might happen in the near future if this Swine Flu takes hold.
    And I also believe that this pandemic is man made.
    The plague wiped out 300,000,000. Could the Swine Flu surpass this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

suey71 wrote: »
    Did the Illuminati of the 14th Century have the know how to plan/develop/release the plague?.
    I would very much doubt that anyone had a plan to develop a plague back then.

About the most plausible scenario would be that someone discovered a rat which was carrying some disease that made people ill, then somehow bred a large number of them, and released them into the wild....but even then I would argue that it was either an act of utter madness, or that the scale of the plague was completely unplanned.

Also...the question of why you'd release a plague that could kill you as easily as anyone else would need to be considered.
    They might not have been called the Illuminati back then, but I feel that there are similarities between what happened back then and what might happen in the near future if this Swine Flu takes hold.
    I can't see any similarities myself. At the simplest level actually have the ability today to identify disease vectors before the pandemic, which allows us to combat it.
    I'm not sure where you get teh 300 million figure from. Everything I've seen puts it at around 100-125 million over a span of three hundred years, albeit with two major pandemics accounting for the majority of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Thanks.

The black death is believed to have broken out in China, what is it with China and new diseases many eminate from this part of the world is a little freaky really, in the early 1300’s.

The disease then moved on to India, along the trade routes, and by about 1346 had reached the Crimea on the northern coast of the Black sea. By the spring of 1348 the disease was spreading rapidly all over Europe and as they say the rest is history.

According to a Kilkenny based Franciscan friar called John Clyn, the black death first arrived in Ireland in autumn 1348, first recorded in Drogheda and Howth and by Christmas of that year apparently 15,000 people had died in Dublin alone.

So what was the black death or plague……

It came in three types, bubonic, pneumonic and septicemic.
    Bubonic was the most common form with a mortality rate of 50-75%. The second most common was pneumonic with a mortality rate of 90-95% and rarest form septicemic with a 100% mortality rate. Even today there is no treatment for septicemic plague. The oriental rat flea was the original carrier of the diseases. Its reported to of been brought to the West by marching Mongol armies, the first wave of black death wiped out a vast amount of people in Europe.

The illuminati in the 14th century in China were known as the lotus society although they existed there for many many years before that, there were various smaller societies scattered all over china to, but they eventually came together, its modern day form is the Triad.
    These groups of societies were believed to have been formed by Chinese royalty with the stated aim to bring back the Ming dynasty. The Ming dynasty came to power in the 14th century and ruled until the 17th century .Incidentally the word Ming translates as light.

If the illuminati were responsible for the plague, and the disease originated in China then these guys would have been the culprits. There is no possible way to answer that question with any certainty though but China was fairly advanced more so than the rest of the world in many fields way back in the day. Could they have been that far advanced and engineered a virus to release upon the world? Could they have got lucky and found a bogey rat like Bonkey said? In my opinion its possible, anything is possible, the whole idea of the illuminati is they have sacred knowledge and the rest of us are not worthy of knowing, maybe this sacred knowledge contains advanced bio-medicine we just don’t know for sure and unfortunately probably never will.

I also believe there is something not right about the make up of this swine flu virus its very strange.
    Could it be as bad the black death. Who knows but its airborne and passing form human to human to such an extent it’s a pandemic, even if this current strain is considered “mild” we could have a big problem in my opinion. The worry is that it mutates into something horrible and unfortunately that can not be ruled out. If it does mutate into something horrible, all these vaccines they are creating at the moment will then become useless I wont be touching any of them with a forty foot pole. Is a bit of a waiting game at the moment not a very nice one at that, hopefully things will be cool though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Hi.
    Thanks Wakeup. WOW. That was some reply. I wasn,t expecting that.
    Very informative, and thanks for the huge effort of replying with a post of this size.

I'm just going to throw this theory out there. When I say Illuminati I feel that these are a seperate group/race of people and that they are the survivers of a race of people that lived on earth from before the last cataclism ie a Meteor Strike/ Great Flood or Mini Ice Age. You could say Atlantis, but I'd say Atlantis was one of many cities back then.
    What knowledge must these people have had? For example The Pyramids, both in Egypt and South America. Even today people would have great dificulty building structures of this size. And what about the Underwater cities that they are finding such as Dwarka off India or that city that they found 2000 feet down off the coast of cuba.
    If there where survivors from these lost/distroyed cities surely they would be considered elite/enlightened by the Joe Soap farmers that also survived while farming up in the mountains.
    Could some of these these survivor have become The druids or Magi elsewhere. Or even more relavent today, advisers to governments.
    Theres a lot that we dont know about about the history of this world.
    Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

interestin use of terminology, I always prefer the good aul catchall of

LIZZZZARDS :D

but yeah some interstin points

Dwarka I've been tryin to remember that name for ages, aint there something simmilar in the south Med off Tunisia?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Illuminati planning the Black Death? Doesn't sound possible

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

This new virus mutates too fast for vaccines to be any use

http://info-wars.org/?p=3129

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNS0Q...layer_embedded

My reasearch some time back about the Plaugue showed up the rats theory to be suspect

It seems some towns escaped the plaugue very well with no illness and others populations were decimated.
    All towns had rats so that makes the rats idea suspect.
    The difference was some towns put up severe and strict people to people contact from outside the town with points of trade set up with strict human contact rules and places of quarintine for new entry people into the town and they avoided the plaugue.

I never continued with the subject further but for me the rats idea is suspect .

Also in Ireland the irish word for rats gets it origins from the expression in irish litte french man as the rats came with french boats to Ireland or so the story goes

Bio wheopon warfare is nearly as old as warefare and cases from the anchient Chinese histry seeem to suggest thye would use microbe germ laden cloths or dead animals and throw them into the enemy strong holds like towns etc to spread a nasty infection whatever and reduce the abilty of the enemy to fight .
    The romans army also it seems did germ warefare and use microbe germ laden cloths or dead animals .

But even if you put a top germ warefar modern man back into anchient china to try to make plaugue to gain some milatry advantage I suspect he would not be able to as without all the intruments and LABS he would be lost in a sea of filth and germs that existed everywhere in those days

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I saw a documentory a while ago showing surgical instruments used by Muslim Surgeons in the 12th Century for Plastic Surgery Operations.
    They where nearly identical to the ones they use today in the most advanced clinics in the world.

My point is, we don't know what the doctors of the past where capable of.

Plastic Surgery/Bio Weapons. Sounds very 21th century but if they where doing plastic surgery nearly a 1000 years ago, who knows?

But its only a theory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ah but Derry, its a specific Flea on specific types of Black Rats that caused the problem, and quarantine was a stroke of feckin genius by someone, the obvious solution to a not so obvious problem.

if you consider the plague to be Boiwarfare, what about Europes greates towering achievement regards biological warfare, South America, it is widely believed that up to 75% of the population was killed by the Europeans without ever settin eyes on them.

Hi.
    Thanks Wakeup. WOW. That was some reply. I wasn,t expecting that.
    Very informative, and thanks for the huge effort of replying with a post of this size.

I'm just going to throw this theory out there. When I say Illuminati I feel that these are a seperate group/race of people and that they are the survivers of a race of people that lived on earth from before the last cataclism ie a Meteor Strike/ Great Flood or Mini Ice Age. You could say Atlantis, but I'd say Atlantis was one of many cities back then.
    What knowledge must these people have had? For example The Pyramids, both in Egypt and South America. Even today people would have great dificulty building structures of this size. And what about the Underwater cities that they are finding such as Dwarka off India or that city that they found 2000 feet down off the coast of cuba.
    If there where survivors from these lost/distroyed cities surely they would be considered elite/enlightened by the Joe Soap farmers that also survived while farming up in the mountains.
    Could some of these these survivor have become The druids or Magi elsewhere. Or even more relavent today, advisers to governments.
    Theres a lot that we dont know about about the history of this world.
    Thanks.

No bother at all yeah all things considered it points to them being a different race in many ways or who are they descended from? They believe they are special. They believe the likes of me and you, normal people, are inferior beings. I think it is possible that some people survived from one of these ancient cities and with them preserved whatever ancient knowledge they knew of and then passed that on down the line. I don’t think the illuminati are descendents of Atlantis my personal belief is that the people of Atlantis, if it existed which I believe it did, were good people. The illuminati are evil. What might have happened is the illuminati at some stage either stumbled across this ancient knowledge or hijacked it for themselves in the process keeping it hidden from the rest of us so they could use it and manipulate it for their own evil bad wicked destructive ways. As you said there is a lot we don’t know about our world we are just one little rock spinning around really fast in the vast emptiness of space, truth is often stranger than fiction isn’t that what they say..

interestin use of terminology, I always prefer the good aul catchall of

LIZZZZARDS :D

but yeah some interstin points

Dwarka I've been tryin to remember that name for ages, aint there something simmilar in the south Med off Tunisia?

Dwaraka had never heard of it myself going to read up on it a bit more apparently its were Krishna chilled, Im trying to find some underwater video footage but no luck just yet will keep trying though I did find some pics …
    [font=&quot]http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report_new-find-to-guage-exact-age-of-ancient-dwarka_1100788[/font]

imageshow.asp?objid=1100810a96695_a456_dwark.jpg

1327413834_d635629d49_o.jpg
    imageshow.asp?objid=1100810

2stairs.gif

These two are not of Dwaraka but I think there a bit cool thought Id post them...Yonaguni monument...

Yonaguni_1.jpg

sunken-city_big.jpg

[font=&quot]Those pics of Dwaraka were taken in 2007 think that was the last excavation not sure if there has been one done since then if I can a video of it will post[/font] it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Thanks.

Yes,yes,yes,yes!!!

The Illuminati were a very crafty bunch and i wouldnt put it past them to have some involvement in the black death.

Swine flu while i dont actually believe it was created by man i do believe it was subjected onto the people of mexico by man, possibly a pharmaceutical company or even the W.H.O. just to justisfy their own existence.
    I feel this is only the start of the plagues, bird flu and now swine flu!!!
    Only a matter of time before theirs a very strong and contageous human flu that will wipe out most of the worlds population. The poorer countries will feel it the hardest.
    I always wondered if maybe large governments like the U.S would spread a virus in the developing world just to kill off a large volume of people to prevent their standard of living rising and thus causing the price of oil to increase. I wouldnt put it past em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 C.Rizzle

Anybody looking up this search for ''Project BLue Beam''. A good read if your board ha

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

I don't understand why everyone considers the free masons to be 'evil'. My great-great-grandfather was one, and also was the governor of California. The free masons help set up schools and hospitals. They helped people. I really doubt them randomly killing millions of people for no reason. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭ceegee

WakeUp wrote: »
    I don’t think the illuminati are descendents of Atlantis my personal belief is that the people of Atlantis, if it existed which I believe it did, were good people. The illuminati are evil.

Any reason/logic behind this belief? Seems strange to have a strong opinion on whether a group of people (who may or may not have existed) are good or bad without knowing much about them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Moromaster wrote: »
    I don't understand why everyone considers the free masons to be 'evil'. My great-great-grandfather was one, and also was the governor of California. The free masons help set up schools and hospitals. They helped people. I really doubt them randomly killing millions of people for no reason. :pac:

what would you do if you were a secret organisation bent on enslaving the human race? Make it look like you are a good group helping people or make it obvious you are "evil"?

Not saying definitly free-masons are a group bent on enslaving the human race, BUT, if they were they would hardly advertise it. Also one of the theories is that "lower levels" below the 33rd degree (if one exists) dont know what the 33rd degree are upto or that one even exists (if it does) :-p

As for illuminati possibly "engineering" the black death, I think it is a possibility IF they are somehow desendants of aliens or have "alien" DNA. However if they are just a "human" organisation, I'm not sure they would have the know-how at that stage to engineer the blackdeath, though they definitly probably didnt do all they could to create a cure :) I suppose it was a handy way of depopulising back then for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭briany

Nah.....

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

gline wrote: »
    what would you do if you were a secret organisation bent on enslaving the human race? Make it look like you are a good group helping people or make it obvious you are "evil"?

Well, isn't that like the government? ;)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Moromaster wrote: »
    Well, isn't that like the government? ;)

:D

yep exactly ;) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

what!? the government isnt after my best interests!?

on a serious note i like the title of this thread. i would never have put those two together.
    i guess it is possible it was an experiment but then again i am not sure about how good the hygiene was back then.i would imagine sewage was still been thrown out into the streets if films are anything to go by

but i like to imagine there is a secret evil org planning my death at every turn its exciting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Antibiotics weren't around at the time of the Black Death, that's why it spread so fast. Any Illuminati masters who were developing it at the time would probably have died themselves. But my guess is the Illuminati masters were too busy trying to turn lead and other substances into gold to develop the Black Death. Unfortunately they failed to turn lead into gold, or fortunately, for those who own gold today.

If the Illuminati are so smart why did they let the world's population grow to today's level? I think antibiotics are one reason for the population explosion. All the Illuminati had to do was restrict the use of antibiotics and there would be at least a few million less people alive today. Or maybe we're all going to be eaten by green lizzzzzards! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

on the other hand its the anti biotics these days thats killing so many aswell :)

Advertisement