Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

PDC World Darts Grand Prix in Dublin - TICKETS NOW ONSALE

• 01-05-2006 9:55am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The tickets for this years World Grand Prix to be held in the City West Hotel are on sale now. Last year was a brilliant tournament. All of the top players play in this because it is one of the biggest tournaments of the year. Last year Phil Taylor beat Colin Lloyd in the final. I myself went to the semi-finals last year and it was brilliant. Great atmosphere and great night of darts. You will experience everything you see on the TV.

I advise you to get your tickets and go because its one hell of a tournament.
    2006 SkyBet World Grand Prix

Tickets will be on sale from 9am on Tuesday 18 April, and can be booked via the following methods:
    Telephone
    Outside Ireland: 00353 401 0505
    Domestic: 01 401 0505
    Email: [email protected]

SPECIAL OFFER: One child ticket free with every adult ticket purchased for Monday-Thursday - applicants must request this at time of booking and children must be under 12.

Please note that there is a maximum of ten tickets per person for each day and tickets cannot be resold. Any fan who cannot attend should return tickets to the Citywest Hotel for a refund.

Date Doors Session Time Round Price
    Mon 23 Oct 5pm 6pm-11pm Round One 10 Euro
    Tue 24 Oct 5pm 6pm-11pm Round One 10 Euro
    Wed 25 Oct 5pm 6pm-11pm Round Two 12 Euro
    Thu 26 Oct 5pm 6pm-11pm Round Two 12 Euro
    Fri 27 Oct 4.30pm 6pm-11pm Quarter-Finals 25 Euro
    Sat 28 Oct 5pm 8pm-11pm Semi-Finals 30 Euro
    Sun 29 Oct 5pm 7pm-10pm Final 40 Euro
    Season Ticket 110 Euro

All season tickets are reservable, all others unreserved.
    Children under 12 half price on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    PDC reserves the right to change opening and session times.

Details of accommodation packages are available from the CityWest Hotel Box Office.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Its a must see for all darts fans lads, you have to go

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

Does anyone know where you can buy tickets for this. I presume that citywest aint selling them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

You ring the phone number in my original post and book them by credit card.

Advertisement