Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Random Skyrim Moments

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

This one time playing skyrim, I could not find the effing ebony wariror. No matter how hard i tried.

I also had a great moment of play where I had four dragons on screen, and was riding one. I thought the Xbox would freeze.

This one time I was in Winterhold and a dragon landed on Ranmir and instakilled him. Fun times. :)

He gets killed by dragons in every play through I've had.

Well for him, the alco.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 listen_lady

He gets killed by dragons in every play through I've had.

Well for him, the alco.

Haha. Does he even stop going to The Frozen Hearth after you give him the letter from his girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

I seen a dragon attack in Solitude, the part where the guards are training. There must have been about a dozen of them including the Penitus Oculatus, poor old dragon didn't stand a chance went down in a few seconds when I arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I spent ages looking for the treasure in the fallen tree outside Winterrun only to give up...then found it completely by accident a half hour later! :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Fast traveled to Lakeside Manor this afternoon, just as I arrive a cow drops from the sky. I don't know if it was dead already or the fall killed it, either way I made myself some delightful leather gauntlets from its hide :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Thomas998

Being attacked on a remote mountain by three dragons at once and being slaughtered.

Also, when a Dark Brotherhood Assassin appeared in my first playthrough trying to kill me. Scary stuff.

Advertisement