Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee 3x14-"On My Way" [**SPOILERS**]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The female stars of Glee have paid tribute to the hit movie Bridesmaids.

Lea Michele, Heather Morris, Naya Rivera, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz and Vanessa Lengies posed for a photo similar to the film's poster recently.

The image comes after Michele's character Rachel recently announced her engagement to Finn (Cory Monteith).

ustv_glee_bridesmaids.jpg © Twitter

Michele posted the Bridesmaids tribute on her Twitter page, adding: "In anticipation of tomorrow's very memorable episode... We took this photo."

Michele added: "We call it GLEE-MAIDS."

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s57/glee/news/a366993/glee-the-cast-take-on-bridesmaids-photo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Oh lord does this mean they'll actually get married?
    I can't see them going through with it.

Sue is pregnant :eek:

Does Quinn die? Is the actress leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Has anybody else seen it yet? OMG!!! Memorable is the word!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Wow that was a depressing episode.....

God I hope she dosent die.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I'm going to sound so horrible but that episode was awful. I was cringing for half of it. The It Gets Better Project is amazing but Glee trying to follow along was just embarassing. It's great if they reached out to more people, I just thought it was very blunt and blunt in the worst possible way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

What's peanut butter? They have such silly imaginary things on this show. Begorrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Caprica

I really enjoyed this episode, was shocked by the ending, even though I wouldn't be a fan of Qunn. I find the Irish character really embarassing and cringey, I didn't think he was meant to be in it so long, the sooner he goes the better. Liking the winner of the Glee project so far.

I think Sue will be a brilliant mother. I didn't like New Directions song choices for regionals, I would have let the Warblers win but it wouldn't have fitted with the storyline I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Had given up on Glee at the end of the first season, but caught up with the lot over the past couple of weeks and just finished watching this episode...
    Thought it was an amazing episode - easily the best episode of Glee so far and possibly one of the greatest episodes of TV so far this year...
    Thought Max Adler was amazing as Korovsky - hope he'll be back in McKinley because he's definitely been one of the most interesting characters in the show...
    I know they've been building up to showing a more humane side to Sue over the past few episodes and they definitely hit the nail on the head with her reaction to Korovsky - I didn't feel like her transition was forced and that it happened quite naturally as a result of that storyline...
    I've noticed some people giving out about the stereotypes towards the Irish in regards to Rory, but eh, are you guys new to this show or something? It has always been stereotype after stereotype, so I quite like it - its just good fun... They just haven't done a lot with the character, so I find him a bit dull, but I have no problem with the Stereotypes...
    I saw the Quinn cliffhanger coming as soon as she said she was going to get her bridesmaid dressed and I was delighted, not because I want to see Dianna Agron leave the show or anything, but because for me as a fan of Ryan Murphy's first teen dramedy 'Popular' its a shout out to Popular's season 2 cliffhanger, which unfortunately was also the series finale as Popular was then cancelled, so it will be good to see what happens there...
    Overall, this episode was amazeballs...

• Advertisement
Advertisement