Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Comments

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Anyone able to get their ultimate team code to work ? I dont expect cards til 1st oct but can we enter code now?

Yeah you can use the code now then the free packs will appear in your store on the 1st.

Web app is down now as well :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have been trying to cobble a team together all week that sjust premiership players, albeit not the best ones. Managed to get rid the last player in last night so gonna run with this team when I get the game and try win a few matches then get something better together. Managed to pick Solskjaer up cheap so stuck him in as manager for the laugh for now. Love being back at this and looking for the bargains!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iqcP4K3jbbx7v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Axwell wrote: »
    Have been trying to cobble a team together all week that sjust premiership players, albeit not the best ones. Managed to get rid the last player in last night so gonna run with this team when I get the game and try win a few matches then get something better together. Managed to pick Solskjaer up cheap so stuck him in as manager for the laugh for now. Love being back at this and looking for the bargains!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iqcP4K3jbbx7v

its tough to make a good premiership team because as in real life the prices are inflated compared to german or spanish players in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I've this so far... La Liga base clearly...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kvWzuHCcbbybd

Some really nice scoops, Van Nistelrooy and Santa Cruz costing 1000 in total... couldn't believe it! :o

Then I've got a few back ups on the bench too

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

got the base of my serie a side so far. still looking to make a few improvements but that might take a bit of time

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iWryrrJAbbylv

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

markie29 wrote: »
    its tough to make a good premiership team because as in real life the prices are inflated compared to german or spanish players in the game.

Yeah last year I had an all spanish team with 92 chemistry but I enjoy making an English one with players I like that arent the bigger names. I never go after the likes of Rooney or Young etc, more likely to have Duff and someone like Saha on my team!

• Advertisement

Just watch if you're playing a tournament or you're putting up cards for auctions because when i log into Ultimate team in Fifa 12 it says it will be down soon for maintenance so just watch out.

Axwell wrote: »
    Yeah last year I had an all spanish team with 92 chemistry but I enjoy making an English one with players I like that arent the bigger names. I never go after the likes of Rooney or Young etc, more likely to have Duff and someone like Saha on my team!

yeah i went for lesser known players in germany....but even some of the 76 or lower premier league/english players were going for 1000-1200 whereas the most i paid for any of the german players i got was 600....i wish i had some of those to sell on.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

The first few days are mental for deals, especially when everyone gets their four free packs.

I really need to set up a team instead of trading. I'll what till I have millions:rolleyes:

Anyone able to get their ultimate team code to work ? I dont expect cards til 1st oct but can we enter code now?

i cannot get my code to work ...did u get it sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It's very hard to find good value on Premier League players IMO, have any of you found bargains so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,136 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

When is this happy hour thing I've heard about? Do they have it on PS3 or is it 360 only?

My team
    ut12.png

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

i cannot get my code to work ...did u get it sorted?
    No and I dont know if we're supposed to include the "-"'s or not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    When is this happy hour thing I've heard about? Do they have it on PS3 or is it 360 only?
    Never heard of this. Got any info on it?

No and I dont know if we're supposed to include the "-"'s or not

i tried with and without and still no luck....has anyone else on the forum tried redeeming their gold pack code?

edit....if u put your code in redeem voucher instead of redeem code on ''my fifa online'' it will work.

Tinie wrote: »
    Never heard of this. Got any info on it?

Apparently its just 1 hour per week where there is a special price on the packs and you have a better chance of getting good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Happy hour is a waste of coins .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

My brother has his packs now just to let ye all know. :D

He has got a load of crap so far.

ffs!!.....i got someone i thought was banished from my memory...POULSEN!! how can he be in a gold pack!! grrrrrrr:P

and in 2 packs so far i got nothing but crap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Amazing pre-order packs! Worth it for Sergio Ramos alone! Going for 20k+ in market now so happy times :D

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Amazing pre-order packs! Worth it for Sergio Ramos alone! Going for 20k+ in market now so happy times :D

u jammy git!! wanna swap ramos with poulsen or babel? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

u jammy git!! wanna swap ramos with poulsen or babel? :P

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

🤪

Crappy packs for me. Luca Toni and Nico Kranjcar the only things I didn't discard for coins.

I have so many contracts right now. About 17 +28 ones and 10 +13s!

Just past 70k now with a gold 100% Chem Siera A team all in the 4-5-1 formation :)
    Also have a squad of bronze Koreans 100% chem all in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation :) Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

La Liga are really expensive now :-/

Higuain was about 1800 in FIFA11, now going for over 20,000 in FIFA12

Hoping the market settles a bit because otherwise I'm not going to be getting my top class La Liga team. Not even looked into the Prem yet but I guess it's even worse!

• Advertisement

Keano! wrote: »
    La Liga are really expensive now :-/

Higuain was about 1800 in FIFA11, now going for over 20,000 in FIFA12

Hoping the market settles a bit because otherwise I'm not going to be getting my top class La Liga team. Not even looked into the Prem yet but I guess it's even worse!
    Yeah it's worse trust me :pac:.

Advertisement