Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone itemised bill online

• 18-06-2007 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Im sure I saw it before but I cant find it now. Basically im looking for the itemised bill like o2 and meteor gives you on prepaid, does anyone know if this still exists?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

bill pay or pre pay?

on bill it has an option "my bill" on the list that has Messaging & email, my mobile, price plans etc so if the option was available on pre pay i'd say it'd be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Online call records are only available on Vodafone billpay and not on Vodafone prepay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Getting the 'logon services are currently unavailable' error when I try to log in. Been like that for days now so could be down...

Maybe it's just my end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I can login fine on a prepay account. Ring care and ask them if there's any issues with your account?

++ edit ++
    Just to clarify I can login to vodafone.ie with my prepay account, there's no call details online, there's not ment to be. I was just saying that the login works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

If it's an error 57, same thing happened to me. Call 1907 and they should sort it out.

Also, there's no call details online for prepay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement