Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a chance to buy un-advertised property?

• 08-07-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭

Some property seems to be changing hands without for sale signs or anything going up. Usually deals between the revievers and 3rd partrys like auctioneers. Is there any way to get accesss to these kind of sales or is all behind closed doors so as not to upset the local house values?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Some property seems to be changing hands without for sale signs or anything going up. Usually deals between the revievers and 3rd partrys like auctioneers. Is there any way to get accesss to these kind of sales or is all behind closed doors so as not to upset the local house values?

talk to local estate agents letting them know what area's your interested in and give them contact details for,that should do the job for you

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ariidae

I agree with this. I registered interest with an EA in an area and I've been called twice now in the last few months about "private walk-throughs".

Advertisement