Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If You Fancy A Laugh(Spoilers)

• 07-05-2008 11:06am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Digital Spy season finale spoilers.

Click For Spoilers

Personally I think most of it is rubbish
    but there are 1 or 2 bits I wouldn't mind being true.
    A regeneration scene from doctor 8 to 9 would be fantastic

The guy who wrote it is now banned from Digital Spy
    And is being laughed off the planet over on doctorwhoforum.com

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Funny, I only just read it there this minute, courtesy of doctorwhoforum.com; it truly is the product of an overeager imagination & possibly the most fanwanky thing I've read. It happens every year; some muppet writes up this complex mish-mash of every set-report & rumour into this convoluted plot that would even make Star Trek fans stand back and go "jaysus, that's a bit much".

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Imagine the special effects budget!

If the guy who posted it worked Optimus Prime into it, then he would have had me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

oh god, thank god we're not that bad on this forum but last year to celebrate the LOTTL we did a "create the most stupid ending" thread......

I will do a similar thread with a poll this year, winner will get a book voucher or somesuch so you can buy your who books/dvd ect for €50 courstesy of moi as you've all be very good this year to the board

• Registered Users Posts: 20,886 ✭✭✭✭Stark

That's very generous of you, but I don't think RTD needs the €50 voucher :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

In fairness though, what storyline could top that whopper our friend on Digital Spy concocted?

• Advertisement

I don't see anything about Yvonne Hartman in a Cyberbikini in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

pixelburp wrote: »
    In fairness though, what storyline could top that whopper our friend on Digital Spy concocted?

well there was some insane stuff on DS last year... after two or three posts i got a headache

Wow, Tennant in a mini skirt. So many confusing, conflicting emotions being felt right now ;)

Oh wait, Alan Carr. Nevermind, it was just a lust for violence that's all :P

Advertisement