Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Great website to Watch BBC And ITV Outside the UK

• 16-01-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

i have found a good website where you can watch BBC1 And itv1 and channel 4 for free outside of the uk Just go to the Entertaiment section and you will find them The quality is not bad quite good this should work Worldwide :o

Mod Edit - NO posting details of illegal streams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

Great website, the quality is watchable.

I ****ing hate Richard Hammond.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭montgolfiere

the picture quality OK in the 'small version' but not that great when 'full screen'.... but notwithstanding this, a great asset and maybe the shape of things to come!!! in the not too distant future!! especially if the replacement satellites being constructed for the Sky broadcasts , due to be launched in 4 or so years 'cut a lot of us continental expats off!!'
    the Skyman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

I Think its the only website that Broadcasts BBC1 And ITV1 live on the internet Outside the uk All the other internet broadcasts have been closed or deleted because of BBC going mad when they find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

24 Day 8 on Fox 11 @ 9pm their time !!!!!!

It appears that the ITV1 stream isn't working this morning !! hopefully only a temporary
    glitch
    the Skyman

• Advertisement

It appears that the ITV1 stream isn't working this morning !! hopefully only a temporary
    glitch
    the Skyman
    Yes i think it is only a tempoary glitch it should be back soon hopefully! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭galtee boy

Jimmyboss wrote: »
    24 Day 8 on Fox 11 @ 9pm their time !!!!!!

Fox 11 stream doesn't appear to be working either, just like ITV 1.:(

Itv1 seems ok now, but Channel 4 has a dialogue box across it!!! Fox 11 seems ok now
    the Skyman

Itv1 seems ok now, but Channel 4 has a dialogue box across it!!! Fox 11 seems ok now
    the Skyman
    Yeah your right channel 4 has some box in the middle of the screen something about new channels i say it will be gone off the screen soon Itv is now working again yay! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

One of the problems is the Channels have 'Internet spys' working for them!
    both for Satelite and cable,also Microsoft warned Sky that its online player had been cracked leading to it shutting down for about two months!

It IS sad for ex-pats being denied the Channels that stop some of the homesickness but just by mentioning the channel name the chances are the site will be discovered and receive a 'Cease and desist'Letter from the Broadcastor.

One thing that does help is being fluent in Chinese as there are many sites who relay these Channels if You know what player to install and what link to click.
    I see ES*N has been removed from the list just after the link was published!

Mostly it is the ex-pats and those who cannot afford to view their home channels from abroad i feel sorry for!I would suggest that a code for say BBC iPlayer be included with your license fee?

There are many sites like the OP suggested but they are found and shut down by a simple Google search{check it out by doing a pages from Ireland search with a relevent keyword,and most likely you will find results from boards.ie.
    So if going to do it at all do it by PM.
    I know loads of sites to watch TV but it is against boards rules to post the links:(
    Many of them have 'broken links' since the card changeover which may or may not change?

Really the vast majority are a waste if there is a way to pay for the channels you want as most contain no guide.

For live sports and some USA channels there are sites that dont carry the feed but link you to it,as a legal example here is one.

• Advertisement

ynotdu wrote: »
    One of the problems is the Channels have 'Internet spys' working for them!
    both for Satelite and cable,also Microsoft warned Sky that its online player had been cracked leading to it shutting down for about two months!

It IS sad for ex-pats being denied the Channels that stop some of the homesickness but just by mentioning the channel name the chances are the site will be discovered and receive a 'Cease and desist'Letter from the Broadcastor.

One thing that does help is being fluent in Chinese as there are many sites who relay these Channels if You know what player to install and what link to click.
    I see ES*N has been removed from the list just after the link was published!

Mostly it is the ex-pats and those who cannot afford to view their home channels from abroad i feel sorry for!I would suggest that a code for say BBC iPlayer be included with your license fee?

There are many sites like the OP suggested but they are found and shut down by a simple Google search{check it out by doing a pages from Ireland search with a relevent keyword,and most likely you will find results from boards.ie.
    So if going to do it at all do it by PM.
    I know loads of sites to watch TV but it is against boards rules to post the links:(
    Many of them have 'broken links' since the card changeover which may or may not change?

Really the vast majority are a waste if there is a way to pay for the channels you want as most contain no guide.

For live sports and some USA channels there are sites that dont carry the feed but link you to it,as a legal example here is one.

Yeah i agree with you sometimes the itv and bbc links to watch it doesent work on the website but most of the time it does which is quite good but some people are abroad and cant watch there faviroute TV unfortunley some of the Links for bbc1 and itv1 used to work but have now been deleted so this website is the only link left i hope this stays online and you cant always depend on it to stay online but oh well thats life I hope it stays i always depended on this website and its Always work most of the time anyway and that link u posted yeah thats illegal website not as good as the other website lol :)

:(:( Also everyone ITV1 when i went on it earlier some indian channel came up instead of itv1 so i Emailed the website who Broadcasts them Hopefully they will sort it out and it will be back online soon you cant always depend on the channels so..lol And BBC1 And channel 4 Appear not to be working at the moment i reported the problem to them aswell And hopefully that will be fixed soon so we can all Enjoy some good Tv lol Remember this is the only website on the internet that still broadcasts these channels we should be greatfull that they are still there. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Right guys, you know the rules. Thread closed.

Links removed and a ban for next person that tries this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement