Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with squeezebox radio

• 13-07-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭

We got a new squeezebox radio at Christmas and we were very happy with it. For the last few months though it keeps looking to install updates pretty much everytime we turn it on. Often the updates fail to install. Other times it plays but there is no sound. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭just do it

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 galwaygem

Does anyone know where I can buy a power cord for the squeezebox radio, I have been online but the amperage seems to be different even on the UK sites??

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Eminence

galwaygem wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy a power cord for the squeezebox radio, I have been online but the amperage seems to be different even on the UK sites??

Hi there, is there a transformer (little black box) as part of the cable leading to the radio ?

if yes, you need the specific transformer, if not any lead will do :)

Advertisement