Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feminine tatoo's for lower back or foot?

• 01-07-2011 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Any ideas for such? don't like the dark themes myself although they can be cool if you've the right persona!:)...I'd like something pretty but nontheless expressive. There's of course hearts, flowers, stars but is there is anything else? could you provide pictures/links please?. Would like something about the size of the palm of my hand and perhaps smaller on my foot. Incidentally is E250 a typical price for such?. No tatoos despite about 15 piercings, desperate to loose my virginity though as soon as I can finally settle on a design!
    Thanks
    F:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

I got my first tattoo done a few months ago and it's on my foot. Basically it is a memorial tattoo with a letter inside a star..It has lots of really nice filigree and stars and stardust.. It's really what I wanted.. What I did was just go into the shop and described roughly what I wanted. After a few sketches I got what I wanted. I think tattooists work best when they're given a bit of free rein on the tattoo with your ideas..

Only cost 60euro but I got a discount..

€250 seems a bit outrageous..But if the artist is who u want then go for it. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.. I think piercings are worse.

Hope you find something you like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

MissMoppet wrote: »
    I got my first tattoo done a few months ago and it's on my foot. Basically it is a memorial tattoo with a letter inside a star..It has lots of really nice filigree and stars and stardust.. It's really what I wanted.. What I did was just go into the shop and described roughly what I wanted. After a few sketches I got what I wanted. I think tattooists work best when they're given a bit of free rein on the tattoo with your ideas..

Only cost 60euro but I got a discount..

€250 seems a bit outrageous..But if the artist is who u want then go for it. Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.. I think piercings are worse.

Hope you find something you like!
    Artists charge per hour, so at that size depending on the detail it could well be over €200, doesn't sound at all outrageous.

Is there any specific meaning you have behind it OP? If you give the artist a few main points and the general placement you want then I'm sure they can come up with something you'll like.

These sound along the lines of what you're looking for:
    tattoos+for+feet+for+girls7.jpg
    Outstanding-Foot-and-Ankle-Tattoos-for-Female.jpg
    Butterfly-foot-tattoo-designs-for-women-gallery-8.jpg
    tattoo%2Bdesigns%2Bbutterfly%2Bhand.jpg
    butterfly+tattoos+for+feet+2.jpg
    Flower_Butterfly_chicano_Tat_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg

Couldn't leave this one out when talking about foot tattoos.... :pac:

foot%252Btattoos.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

What size hands do you have :pac:

Advertisement