Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jobs in Tuam

• 03-11-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I recently moved to Tuam town and I'm looking for a cash in hand job. Id be willing to take anything from cleaning to childminding or anything in between. It would have to be day time hours as I have a daughter and I would not be able to find a minder in the evening times. I completed a year in Business Administration where I received distinsions, I also have done waitressing, housekeeping and kitchen work in a four star hotel. Ive also worked as a Deli Assistant. I'm a hard worker and I learn quickly so if anyone knows of anything that is available I'd really appreciate any feedback. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

There aren't many jobs going around Tuam...I need one myself to afford food for college for the week but haven't been lucky so far.

Advertisement