Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Deck Chairs €10.50

• 20-08-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,952 ✭✭✭✭

I was Tesco Balbriggan this evening when the missus wandered into the garden section upstairs. Parasols were marked down to €10.50 but it was the deck chairs there that caught her interest. There was no pricing on the shelf and none on the chair itself. We eventually managed to find a very friendly member of staff who went off and checked the price for us which was an excellent €10.50. I have no idea how much they were in the height of the season but at €10.50 they certainly seem like a bargain. They are very similar in design to the one below (but a darker wooden finish) but as far as I could tell the only colour there was lime:

PhotoGallery-1.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Cheers. Pick up two of these later if they have them in Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

It's a pity Tesco don't sell sunshine

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

trad wrote: »
    It's a pity Tesco don't sell sunshine
    Don't you know if they did sell it someone would still find a way to moan about it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭thesandeman

But its British sunshine!! Can we not support Irish producers?

Advertisement