Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopters over Phoenix Park 4/5/2012

• 05-05-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Was it a dream? or were there helicopters flying overhead last night? Did the helicopters have to do with the bomb threat? Anyone have any information? Or was I indeed kidnapped by aliens last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

thebullers wrote: »
    Was it a dream? or were there helicopters flying overhead last night? Did the helicopters have to do with the bomb threat? Anyone have any information? Or was I indeed kidnapped by aliens last night...

What bomb threat? They found a device there a few days ago but there wasn't any threat attached to it. Didn't hear any choppers last night but I'm a few miles away from the park myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

AGS were on duty at the pond for a few days and the sub aqua boys were doing their thing as well.
    It's a perfect spot for some ahole to plant a device just at the turn into Farmleigh, plenty of heads of state coming and going.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Not D15 related. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement