Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2eyb6ard sett5ngs - *3ease he3*

• 21-01-2006 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi. i need some help with the keyboard on my thinkpad ibm keyboard. usually i use a docking station with external keyboard but can't get the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard to work as usual - to wrote this post i had to use copy and paste. Below is the same message as it appears normally for me. How do i change the settings back+ thanks so much.

H5. 5 need s60e he3* w5th the 2eyb6ard 6n 0y th5n2*ad 5b0 2eyb6ard. 4s4a33y 5 4se a d6c25ng stat56n w5th externa3 2eyb6ard b4t can't get the 2eys 6n the r5ght hand s5de 6f the 2eyb6ard t6 w6r2 as 4s4a3 - t6 wr6te th5s *6st 5 had t6 4se c6*y and *aste. Be36w 5s the sa0e 0essage as 5t a**ears n6r0a33y f6r 0e. H6w d6 5 change the sett5ngs bac2+ than2s s6 04ch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

thats what happens when numlock is turned on with just a laptop keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

No Subway, it's not. I'm not that stupid. I've tried that. I've tried a whole load of keys, and combinations of keys - and I just can't figure it out.

It is that your numlock is on. Check that the num lock key is working and also look in the BIOS for the num lock on boot setting.

Cal.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

subway wrote:
    thats what happens when numlock is turned on with just a laptop keyboard

Thanks Subway - following your advice, I persevered, and managed to find Num Lock = Scroll Lock on the laptop.

Advertisement