Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Dragons (Olympia Theatre, 22nd Aug)

• 07-05-2013 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Tickets on sale this Friday @ 9am from €27.90.

Hooked on their new album, ridiculously catchy so delighted they're coming back after only playing the Trinity Ball last time they were here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Delighted to hear that are playing in dublin, the album is absolutely amazing and they are supposed to be even better live.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Waiting for these guys to play a proper gig in Ireland for ages. Excellent EP's and debut album.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 WeirdBren

So excited! Been dying for them to come! How fast you think they will sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,329 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DeadbeatDancer

WeirdBren wrote: »
    So excited! Been dying for them to come! How fast you think they will sell out?

I reckon it'll sell out pretty quickly!

• Advertisement

Tickets went on sale before 9 i just got 2 standing was hoping to get seated but just got row h thats too far for me :(

Couldn't believe they went on sale earlier, got standing tickets, absolutely delighted. Wouldn't surprise me if they put on a second night.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

I just happened to check at 8.50 and they were on sale so got standing which is what I wanted :):)

Hate when ticketmaster do that!

Only upper circle seats left now, standing sold out. So annoying especially since im up since 7am. It was only by chance i checked at 8.50. At least i have standing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Wanted standing tickets but was only able to get Circle.

Annoying the way they went on sale before 9, but at least I got a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it now.

• Advertisement

Wanted standing tickets but was only able to get Circle.

Annoying the way they went on sale before 9, but at least I got a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it now.

Ive just checked again for decent seated tickets and am choosing best available and just got standing again so maybe keep trying....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Completely slipped my mind and it's sold out, sickened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

viv2 wrote: »
    the album is absolutely amazing and they are supposed to be even better live.

Damn right, this looks amazing...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Larking94

Is it really sold out! Cant believe I missed it! Waiting for their concert all year hoping theyd announce it, and now i miss it! Sickened isnt the word! Ha!

Yep its now sold out.

I watched the video for demons last night and its very sad if you watch it to the end. That led me to another live video done in 2011 with Tyler Robinson and to say I cried is an understatement.

Hahahah! God! Its ridiculous like! Cant believe they are so popular now! Anyone think theyll make another date?

Larking94 wrote: »
    Hahahah! God! Its ridiculous like! Cant believe they are so popular now! Anyone think theyll make another date?

If they put on another it would probably be the wed as they are doing reading and leeds on the sat/sun. Id say fri is a day off or travel day.

Ah right! Hopefully! Wont miss that date this time! hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 WeirdBren

Got my two standing tickets...gonna be amazing!:D I was shocked when I went onto ticketmaster at half 8 and the tickets were for sale!!:confused: Like it's kinda rude for the people who came at 9 and the standing tickets were almost gone!

If anyone knows of any tickets going spare I'd appreciate a pm. Had made a deal to buy two off someone but it was obvious that they were forgeries, he was selling a photocopy of his actual tickets.

• Advertisement

2nd date confirmed for Imagine Dragons on Tuesday 20th of August, tickets on sale Friday at 9am!

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

How quick do you think they'll sell out? Would it be difficult to get standing tickets?
    Also do you think they'll go onsale a little before 9?

0000879k wrote: »
    How quick do you think they'll sell out? Would it be difficult to get standing tickets?

As far as I know they went on sale before 9 last time which caught alot of people off guard (at least I think it was Imagine Dragons).

I'm not entirely sure how long they were on sale for but I was guaranteed standing tickets at 8.50 the last time and a good few people had already started buying them. A load of people will be online earlier just in case what happened last time happens again so you probably should go on at 8.30 and keep refreshing.

I don't think they'll sell out as quickly as last time, but you never know.

alleystar wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure how long they were on sale for but I was guaranteed standing tickets at 8.50 the last time and a good few people had already started buying them. A load of people will be online earlier just in case what happened last time happens again so you probably should go on at 8.30 and keep refreshing.

I don't think they'll sell out as quickly as last time, but you never know.

If I'm on from about 8.30 - 9.10ish d'ya reckon I have a good chance of tickets (preferably standing) then?

If I'm on from about 8.30 - 9.10ish d'ya reckon I have a good chance of tickets (preferably standing) then?

Can't guarantee anything :P but I'm pretty sure you'd have a very good chance of getting standing tickets if you're on that early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Standing Tickets Purchased :-)

• Advertisement

Standing Tickets Purchased :-)

Same as, can't wait!

Advertisement