Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

software DVD players?

• 25-12-2000 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I upgraded my ATI rage Pro drivel to a TNT2 Ultra a year ago but now I find I can't play DVD video's (DVD-ROM's play alright) I reckon this is because the player I have has been specifically designed to use the ATI one.

what I need is a new *shareware* DVD player

a prize of self-satisfaction that'll last a whole week to the first person to give a good reply that helps me.

JAG owes me money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Get a DVD, that has the dodgy pc friendly dvd player......

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

The Matrix has that Pc friendly on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I use PowerDVD, and it seems quite good. I don't know if its shareware or not though, since it came free with my DVD ROM.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

PC friendly DVD is ****, I had the same problem when i upgraded from an ATI Rage 128 to a Geforce 2 MX, the software sold with the pc package was only compatible with ATI cards. So I bummed me mates copy of WinDVD smile.gif

And then in a moment of absolute clarity he realised that there was nothing, not because everything had ceased to exist but rather that it had never been there to begin with.
    Free Your Mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think you can download both powerDVD and winDVD. Dunno where - try download.com

'Don't worry, miss,' said Colon. 'He-'
    'Lance-Constable,' said Angua.
    'What?'
    'Lance-Constanble,' she repeated. 'Not miss. Carrot says I don't have any sex while I'm on duty.'
    To the background of Nobby's frantic coughing, Colon............

• Advertisement
Advertisement