Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Breakfast in Limerick

• 19-05-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭violetanderson

Any chance of starting a new 'Best breakfast in Limerick' thread. The last one I could find is 3 yrs old and I don't think I'm the only one who likes a good brekkie!

O'Conners on Thomas street is my usual haunt but it might be nice to branch out a bit. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I love Green's on William St. - they do these amazing organic chips!...beautiful taste, the fry they offer is pretty lush as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭phog

Bobby Byrnes isn't bad but a but far from the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Same as Bobby's....Dolans is one of the best places for breakfast

+1 for dolans. I'd often go there if I spend a night in the city. Handy for an aul breakfast pint too if you're a bit ropey from a session the night before :P The horse and hound is another option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

used to love john street deli but unfortunaly since it has reopened under the new name and management I don't like it and prices have went up :( and its closed on a sunday as well :mad: but ive found the yellow lemon down the market quiet nice and the danes on upper William street a catch as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭violetanderson

Ohh, Dolan's breakfast menu looks a bit awesome I have to say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Horse and hound on Mugrave st

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I enjoy the crepes in Del Arte (in the Crescent Shopping Centre). Now I have to check out Our Crepe in Cornmarket Square and see how it stacks up (anyone any ideas?)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 51,060 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Another thumbs up for Dolans, the only place I know that gives you wedges with your breakfast. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I thought Dolans had closed during the day? Only opened in evenings? But this is good news if I can get a brekkie in there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I actually like the Supermacs breakfast, also a bit far out but Stix in nicholas street is fab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Hooked

Brunch on William st just past the horse n hound heading towards town. A really 'clean' non greasy fry. Staff are lovely

seachto7 wrote: »
    I thought Dolans had closed during the day? Only opened in evenings? But this is good news if I can get a brekkie in there....

Doesn't open early on weekdays I think. Only opens early on weekends. Open to correction of course. Open open open :P

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭violetanderson

Yeah Dolan's closed for breakfast on weekdays. Dang.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Red Rose cafe :D

• your all wrong flannery's in limerick is the best and its price are easy on the eye i go there whenever im in town

• Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭leakyboots

No shout out yet for the crowd from Tipp in the Market itself? Breakfast bap is unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

O'Connells bar in annacotty/castletroy nom nom, cracking fry...most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

leakyboots wrote: »
    No shout out yet for the crowd from Tipp in the Market itself? Breakfast bap is unbelievable!

Agreed! Country Life I think it's called. Unreal breakfast bap, black and white pudding in one slice :P Nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

Curragower does a savage fry on Sat/Sun

only from 12 onwards mind you but the quality of the food is top drawer, no cheap sausages etc ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

your all wrong flannery's in limerick is the best and its price are easy on the eye i go there whenever im in town

Narrow it down a bit there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Agreed! Country Life I think it's called. Unreal breakfast bap, black and white pudding in one slice :P Nom!

Country Choice.

The bap is very nice alright, top quality ingredients, but you pay for them! think the bap is a fiver or more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Was just in supermacs o'connell st and it was lovely

Advertisement