Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Korean BBQ Restaurant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wow a noraebang in Dublin. Good laugh in Korea, be intresting to see if it takes off in Dublin.

I will compile all these threads as links into the sticky in a day or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Ah the raft of new Asian restaurants on Capel Street and me just living around the corner, it's terrible :rolleyes:. I've eating in their and it wasn't bad at all. Didn't try out the private rooms for the karaoke downstairs but it was pretty busy over Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

meglome wrote: »
    Ah the raft of new Asian restaurants on Capel Street and me just living around the corner, it's terrible :rolleyes:. I've eating in their and it wasn't bad at all. Didn't try out the private rooms for the karaoke downstairs but it was pretty busy over Christmas.

Probably mainly, Chinese and Koreans..:D

I had an all you can eat buffet in the place next door to this the other night. Only €12.99, fat I was :)

frany wrote: »
    Probably mainly, Chinese and Koreans..:D

A lot of Irish work do's over Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd say that I've been to the Bon ga about 10 times or more since it opened. The food is fantastic, it's great value for money (especially at lunchtime) and the owner is so nice, polite and friendly.

This place gets a big two thumbs up from me.

I do TKD so I know the Korean for all our moves, but I'd love to know some basic Korean so I could thank the people at that restaurant.

dudara wrote: »
    I'd say that I've been to the Bon ga about 10 times or more since it opened. The food is fantastic, it's great value for money (especially at lunchtime) and the owner is so nice, polite and friendly.

This place gets a big two thumbs up from me.

I do TKD so I know the Korean for all our moves, but I'd love to know some basic Korean so I could thank the people at that restaurant.

I'm planning to visit Korea in this April for spring holiday but want to try Bonga after this holiday:D
    I'm a Korean and actually, I've missed especially,'noraebang'!! haha

Karaoke is Japanese words and Noraebang is Korean words:)

meglome wrote: »
    A lot of Irish work do's over Christmas.

WoW!! Now! it's time for going on a holiday to Korea for Irish!!:D
    You can tan your skin amazingly under the Korean sunlight;)
    But it's really easy to get burn too.:(

frany wrote: »

OPEN 5pm - 11pm

▶ buffet restaurant - opening event 5pm ~ 6pm per person --- 15euro

- 6pm ~ 10pm per person
    21euro

- after 10pm per person
    11euro

▶ Karaoke system - small room 1 hour
    25euro

- big room 1 hour