Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you Bats in your house!?

• 04-03-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know of any pipistrelle bat roosts in their area, (I need to know exactly where they are roosting). I would be willing to travel, but ideally roots between mayo and limerick would be ideal.
    I am a postgrad student conducting research on Bats. I am comparing the Diet of two cryptic (morphologically similar but reproductively separate) species of Pipistrelle; the common and soprano pipistrelle. I need to collect droppings from each species, on 5 of 6 different occasions throughout spring-summer-autumn.
    Both species of pipistrelle are very common throughout Ireland, and if you have had bats in your house they are generally pips.
    Thanks.

Advertisement