Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Yeah this thread is for cool people only :cool:

Oh... I better go now then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Novella wrote: »
    Oh... I better go now then!

:P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I used to regularly work hours like that - 10am-10pm and, once, 10am-1:30am. That was fun.
    Is it not illegal though?

You'd wear yourself down a lot if you were constantly working such long hours, no?

I'm currently looking for a job - god help me if I have to work such hours :eek:

My mother has decided to sand and paint the ceiling, my cupcakes have to wait. *sad sigh* :(

I would love this cake

RichChocolateCake2.JPG

Just two more weeks and I'll have birthday cake :D Oh the joys of waiting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Super job on V4 WesternNight:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Its-a me, Mario cake!

Super-Mario-Bros.jpg

Yay V4 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

mum was awesome. brought me dinner today, cos I wasn't feeling well.

think I feel a lot better now.

I think I'll plonk into bed soon and curl up and watch an episode of Sherlock again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Surely it is illegal to work that many hours in one day?

I'm pretty sure you said he was working at 8am today, please correct me if I am wrong. :o

Nope he wasn't working at 8, he was gone from here at 9 but wasn't working until 1pm, he has two jobs so sometimes works 12-20 hours in one day, depending on how busy each job is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Loading up on lemsip and finishing off my study for the night. It's weird how being sick makes me super productive, but I'm not complaining! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Looks how many posts I has! :)

10000-jagged-smile-wordpress.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

All of my courses have groupwork which doesn't suit me too well. But I have learned that Canadians like to bring lots of donuts to group sessions :D

Yay Tim Hortons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Kitty now loves me :) Helps that his one true & lasting love (aka my boyfriend) is off away for a while and it's either love me or not have a lap to sleep on but I'll take what I can get! He loves little nose kisses as well, and stroking my face with his paw. <melts>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

I used to hate groupwork....I don't play well with others.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Yeah this thread is for cool people only :cool:

Can I be a cool person pwease? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote: »
    mum was awesome. brought me dinner today, cos I wasn't feeling well.

think I feel a lot better now.

I think I'll plonk into bed soon and curl up and watch an episode of Sherlock again :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better Links. :) x
    Acoshla wrote: »
    Nope he wasn't working at 8, he was gone from here at 9 but wasn't working until 1pm, he has two jobs so sometimes works 12-20 hours in one day, depending on how busy each job is!

12-20 hours! OMG that's crazy! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Acoshla wrote: »
    Ah I see sorry, I didn't realise he had two jobs, thought it was just the one, apologies.

Dolorous wrote: »
    Its-a me, Mario cake!

Super-Mario-Bros.jpg

Yay V4 :D

I don't like it. Why does Peach have brown hair? :mad::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I'd say the bride was a brunette :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I bet it's cos the bride has brown hair, fuppin' b*tch, could she not have gone blonde for one day :pac:

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Glad to hear you're feeling better Links. :) x

Thanks Jane :)

Dolorous wrote: »
    I bet it's cos the bride has brown hair, fuppin' b*tch, could she not have gone blonde for one day :pac:

She must be a delusional wannabe :pac:

My boyfriend said if we get married he might get a tattoo of a Paper Princess Peach in a wedding dress cause he'll always associate me with her :)

This cake is better
    princess_peach_31-418x500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Novella wrote: »
    Looks how many posts I has! :)

10000-jagged-smile-wordpress.jpg

Now you will have to be retired and Novella V2 started.

Had a big ole chat with my bestie about the varied topics of love, compassion, belief and coffee. I love her, she can talk about deep sh1t one minute and then talk about shoes or desperate housewives the next. I also love that her bookshelf has books about Greek history next to Cecelia Ahern.

Screw all y'alls cakes!

bcs3k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

^^^^^^ O.M.G!!!!!! I want that cake!!

Can't believe we're on version 4 already!! I still have pages and pages of V3 to read-next time I'm away from that 'puter can ye all stop typing and wait for me to come back, pwease?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Felt a baby kick for the first time ever today hahah. Soo cute :P

My family went out for my brothers birthday today, just for dinner! I couldn't go because I was in work, but they brought me back a pizza :D Delighted, one of them times you just feel great! My mam was like "why are you so happy, it's only a pizza" :o

My manager's having a baby and wants to buy a quinny buggy but said she's not paying like €900.. I told her I saw one online for €560 so now she loves me :rolleyes: Sorteeeedd :P

Off work til Sunday :D Deeeeeeeelighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

This cake is better
    princess_peach_31-418x500.jpg

The finish on that cake makes me sad, they didn't even try to make the tiers smooth! And the balls are all different and bumpy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Hahaha holy crap I dip out for an hour and miss the first page!!

Well when I binge, I binge proper. Why did I buy in tesco?

2 packets of 4 extra large chocolate muffins
    2 sachets of galaxy hot chocolate
    4 packets of rolos (since I hate valentines day, I'm gonna put a packet into the boys lunch tomorrow xx, packet for my dad and a packet for my brother and a packet for me. Who says I have no heart ha)
    bag of tayto salt and vinegar
    mushrooms and 2 chicken fillets but most importantly?? Galberts blackforest trifle!!!! It was meh, give it a b for b-effort.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Version 4? It's bloody impossible to keep up with this thread!
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yay, version 4! :D I wonder will I be top poster again like I was in V2 (I think).. I can say right now that it's likely.. :o
    How can you tell who posted the most in each thread?

Fishie wrote: »
    Version 4? It's bloody impossible to keep up with this thread!

How can you tell who posted the most in each thread?

Here ya go!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056472247

Damn I need to reign in and get a life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The underwire in my bra has decided to poke through the seam and has tried to stab me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

The underwire in my bra has decided to poke through the seam and has tried to stab me :eek:

That happened to me a few weeks ago and I thought it be best to ignore it as it was my favorite bra! I think I put a plaster over it haha :o I ended up with really stingy cuts all over my chest. Regrets :( hahah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement