Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Down all day..Clondalkin

• 31-03-2012 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭

Bit annoying really..rang the customer service and they had a pre recored message acknowldging that the service was down in some areas around Clondalkin and they where working on it..Lucky I have 3g internet( ten euro top up) ..Wonder if they will be reducing my monthly bill this month:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Jim_Kiy wrote: »
    Bit annoying really..rang the customer service and they had a pre recored message acknowldging that the service was down in some areas around Clondalkin and they where working on it..Lucky I have 3g internet( ten euro top up) ..Wonder if they will be reducing my monthly bill this month:pac:
    yeh mine was down all day too, I live in the village off monastery rd, so annoying... Sat is the day I use the internet most....
    All is good again anyhow :)

Had a similar problem in Fairview a few weeks ago. Rang 1908 and they had a pre-recorded message of a reported fault in Marino. Came back after a few hours but has gone down again a few times since.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If a company has an area fault (they can track which routers are inactive) and it can't be fixed by the consumer, and they know it's gonna get fixed soon, what more can a customer want in that case? Having a chat about it for 10 minutes isn't going to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ProfessorWeeto

My upc broadband was down for a few hours a week ago and was down for a short bit last night. Am living in the west dublin region.

It would appear that upc is having problems or changing things all around Dublin so.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

My connection is flaky today ,Cork City .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭illumin

My internet is very bad today. Pages are taking ages to load if at all. Ive done the usual reset modems and what not. It must be a general issue. Im located in south dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Grand here all day in Clondalkin,I'm in Newlands though so could be on a different exchange or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

My broadband and phone was down for the last hour in the village, back now, hopefully it doesn't go again tonight.

Advertisement