Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Gaol 2012

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MeadhbhL3

maccored wrote: »
    Cool - would it be better if you had that published in the Sunday World?

Why do you hold such a grudge against teams who end up in the papers? We don't contact the papers, they contact us because people have a genuine interest in finding out about these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Right this thread is way off topic and is getting a little heated. So I think we need to leave the discussion there. If someone wants to create a new thread feel free but let's keep this about Wicklow .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Riamfada wrote: »
    If I recall correctly the Connoly Station investigation was done as part of an EastCoast FM halloween special.

Not so bound by "confidentiality agreements" (according to Dre) then. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I just want to add that both Maccored and Dre as in Dray seriously need to cool down and back off a bit because your attitudes - and not so much what you're saying, which is actually alright in general - are only antagonising other posters.

Go outside for a walk or a game of soccer, or something.

Advertisement