Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old PS1 Game Confusion

• 13-04-2010 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anybody out there remember a game for the PS1 where you were in control of a small boy in the jungle?

His weapon was a boomerang, and if I recall, the boss at the end of the water level level was a giant squid.

This has been annoying me for ages!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Any chance you're thinking of Tombi?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Zelda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Slow_Hand

Tomba!!!

Thank you. Great game. Absolute Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Tomba%21%20%5BU%5D-front.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Slow_Hand

Actually, the character of Tomba looks really like the protaganist in the game I'm thinking of. But the plot I read on wikipedia doesn't ring a bell.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was a Tomba 2 as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Could it have been Klonoa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Tombi! Is an absolute classic game. It's number 1 on my favourite games list. It even beats Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto, Mario, Zelda etc. :D

Unfortunately I lost it when I was younger, but I bought it on eBay just 2 days ago. :D

Advertisement