Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Looking to Join/Start a Rock Band in Dublin

• 11-02-2012 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I’ve been thinking about the idea of joining an original band lately. Been in a few before that didn’t work out for various reasons. Anyway, I’m a male drummer (18) who’s been playing for about six or seven years now.

Ideally the people will be in or around my own age and be looking for the same things from the band. My influences include U2, Green Day, RHCP, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, The Script, The Beatles etc.

Basically what I want is to make music and make a serious go of a band. Things like marketing ourselves well, gigging, writing and recording, making a website etc.

If you’re a band looking for a drummer or a musician looking for the same as me around the Dublin area, get in touch!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Bumpity bump. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ramble.on

PM sent :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

Bonavox wrote: »
    Hey,

I’ve been thinking about the idea of joining an original band lately. Been in a few before that didn’t work out for various reasons. Anyway, I’m a male drummer (18) who’s been playing for about six or seven years now.

Ideally the people will be in or around my own age and be looking for the same things from the band. My influences include U2, Green Day, RHCP, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, The Script, The Beatles etc.

Basically what I want is to make music and make a serious go of a band. Things like marketing ourselves well, gigging, writing and recording, making a website etc.

If you’re a band looking for a drummer or a musician looking for the same as me around the Dublin area, get in touch!

Thanks

Hey man, my bands just finished our album but we're stuck for a drummer, pm me for more info ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ROSSER1303

Hey man Im 16, lead guitarist. Check out my thread for more info ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 seanmca

PM sent#

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 SeanG17

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

PM sent

Advertisement