Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

• 12-03-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

On play.cm they ask for you're IBAN and swift code???

I'm with permanent TSB where can i get these details??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

What are you trying to do? They'll only need these details if they are trying to send money to you. You'll find IBAN on your bank statement and I don't think Swift is used anymore. IBAN replaces Swift anyway, so both should not be needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theniall

jor el wrote: »
    What are you trying to do? They'll only need these details if they are trying to send money to you. You'll find IBAN on your bank statement and I don't think Swift is used anymore. IBAN replaces Swift anyway, so both should not be needed.

Well when you sign up to playtrade, they ask for both of those details, i found the IBAN, but still not sure on the swift code

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Call the open24 helpline and they will give it to you and Jor most systems (where you register the stuff) require both simply to have a back up if IBAN is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theniall

Nody wrote: »
    Call the open24 helpline and they will give it to you and Jor most systems (where you register the stuff) require both simply to have a back up if IBAN is wrong.

thanks a lot, will do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I have a PTSB bank account also and my IBAN number is that the bottom of all my statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Savage_Henry

permanent tsb IBAN is:

ie41ipbs and then your sort code and account number

ie41ipbsXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thats for future reference and in case someone is searching

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement