Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a specific 9/11 doc...

• 13-09-2011 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi there

A few years ago I watched a very good documentary on TV about 9/11.

What they did was took footage from peoples video cameras and mobile phones then stitched it all together into chronological order.

There was no narration or voiceover, just the sounds that could be heard when the footage was being shot.

I've spent the last hour looking online for this, but I have no idea of the name or anything, so i'm coming up with nothing.

Most of what i'm finding is documentaries about all the conspiracy theories :D

This one made no mention of any theories or anything like that - it was just raw footage and as i recall, quite powerful.

I would love to watch this again, if any one knows the name of it I would me most appreciative.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement