Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Exam Centre

• 01-08-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I was hoping I might get some feedback from others on here, I found this site http://www.theexamcentre.com/ and they claim to be authorised Pearson Vue but I cant find anything about them on the internet. Has anyone succesfully taken their Comptia or Microsoft and how was the process with them? I would normally write with New Horizons but coming from Wicklow this centre is far more convenient so it would be good if everything is in order with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Wendolene

Hi Violet,

Firstly, my disclaimer : I have no connection with The Exam Centre, other than having tested there once.

I tested with them in July 2010 ( I think ), and I found them to be spot on. Their testing room was one of the larger ones I've been in - bright, airy and cool. I've got another test to schedule soon and I'm planning on doing it there.

I booked my test through the relevant testing site ( VUE, Kryterion, etc. ) and just selected them as the location and then chose my preferred date and time. No hassles, no probs ... I just had to turn up do the test ;)

HTH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Violet_12

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to write my CCENT with them in about a month so will come back and leave feedback on here how it went.

Regards,
    Wendolene wrote: »
    Hi Violet,

Firstly, my disclaimer : I have no connection with The Exam Centre, other than having tested there once.

I tested with them in July 2010 ( I think ), and I found them to be spot on. Their testing room was one of the larger ones I've been in - bright, airy and cool. I've got another test to schedule soon and I'm planning on doing it there.

I booked my test through the relevant testing site ( VUE, Kryterion, etc. ) and just selected them as the location and then chose my preferred date and time. No hassles, no probs ... I just had to turn up do the test ;)

HTH :)

Advertisement