Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Jerseys.

• 25-06-2012 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know where I can get cycling jerseys printed up with a club logo. We need the jerseys supplied as well ? Our club is situated in Blessington Co Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Speedmerchant

Try spin11. Just got a custom strip from them. Nice design and quality.
    Don't know how much it cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Cofides/Carvalho is another option. My club kit comes from them and although I haven't worn the shorts very often I've found them fairly good when I have done. The jerseys are fine too although it's a bit harder to accurately determine the quality there over a short period of time.

Beware of sizing though, whichever supplier you go with, as they are likely to be as haphazard as some of the big name companies - as an example, my Cofides kit is small but it's a bit smaller than some Castelli kit that I have (which has a reputation for small fit in its own right). I've no idea how much the Cofides kit actually costs, the minimum order size, the lead times, etc., I'm afraid, as I'm not involved in any of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Woodend warrior

Try spin11. Just got a custom strip from them. Nice design and quality.
    Don't know how much it cost.

Thanks. That name, spin 11 has been mentioned to me already so I'll give them a call. Thanks again

doozerie wrote: »
    Cofides/Carvalho is another option. My club kit comes from them and although I haven't worn the shorts very often I've found them fairly good when I have done. The jerseys are fine too although it's a bit harder to accurately determine the quality there over a short period of time.

Beware of sizing though, whichever supplier you go with, as they are likely to be as haphazard as some of the big name companies - as an example, my Cofides kit is small but it's a bit smaller than some Castelli kit that I have (which has a reputation for small fit in its own right). I've no idea how much the Cofides kit actually costs, the minimum order size, the lead times, etc., I'm afraid, as I'm not involved in any of that.

That's somewhere to start. The size issue is important. It seems to a regular problem that S,M,L and XL varies depending on the company producing the kit. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

You might get further responses if you have your thread moved from the adverts forum into the main cycling forum - I believe there are several people that have gone through a similar process to yourself that may be able to help and they may not spot your thread in this sub-forum.

• Advertisement

doozerie wrote: »
    You might get further responses if you have your thread moved from the adverts forum into the main cycling forum - I believe there are several people that have gone through a similar process to yourself that may be able to help and they may not spot your thread in this sub-forum.

Will do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

I'm pretty sure the ROAR jerseys from last year were made by Spin11, but I'm not entirely sure. Tom himself has one of those.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,156 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Will do. Thanks
    Moved from cycling adverts

OP, press the "report post" button or PM one of the mods if you need something like this doing - we simply don't have the time to look through every thread

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Another Irish outfit: Watt Custom

Rovi wrote: »
    Another Irish outfit: Watt Custom

I'll try that. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cnocsibean

Hi,
    Hope this is not too late but our club got great value from
    www.higearcyclingjerseys.com

really great quality stuff

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

kincsem wrote: »

The latest boards jersey order went through them. Due to be delivered at the end of this month which would be a 4 week turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Malley sports.com do all kind sports gear including cycling gear, looking at club hoodys from them but haven't bought their cycling gear yet- have seen few clubs wearing it .

Advertisement