Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiffin Slices

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clears

I sent them messages twice months ago, no response.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Brilliant. The Oirish way of doing business. I wouldn't buy their products if that's the level of respect they're going to show towards their customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Seems to be the way of a few places, I emailed Tayto & King almost 3weeks ago and still no reply from either!

I'll keep an eye out for the Tiffin Slices- usually coffee/sandwich bars stock those is that right? I wonder could you ask in one of those shops that do stock some of their products if they know?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Just to let you know, the bernard in the contact us is......
    the same bernard from

http://www.brodericksbrothers.com/

I had to deal with the about returns for work, and inas didnt answer my emails, the woman I rang never returned my call either, customer service.....there is none.

Bernard was helpful......

They have taken over Irish Flapjack & Muffin Company, and I think they are having problems getting reps around to shops. So I'd say after some teething problems they should have the bars back soon.

If I hear anything will let yiz know:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 clears

Thanks for looking out for them guys! I have a feeling seeing as they also have Broderick Bros and Irish Flapjack & Muffin Company, then maybe they're phasing out the Ina's Homemade brand.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You can get little tiffin slices in a pack of about 8 or 10 in Superquinn. :)

Edit: These are the company that supply them http://carletoncakes.com/products.html

Advertisement