Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment in Mayerhofen

• 03-07-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any reccomendations for an apartment in Mayerhofen for 2. Am going 29 December 2012 for a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

http://www.mayrhofen.at/en/101031/101218/101193/holiday-apartments.html

Here is a good place to start. The apartments in the Strauss Hotel are pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

I do we stayed with Michael mair before really nice people they have 6 diff apartments sizes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StormGazer.11

I'm going Stephens day for a week staying in Landhaus Karla, great spot, rooms are comfortable and the food is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fiachra2

gally74 wrote: »
    I do we stayed with Michael mair before really nice people they have 6 diff apartments sizes etc.

Thanks

I had a problem with their website though. when you tray and book dates during the ski season you are moved to a site for the whole town which doesnt seem to include teh Mair's place.
    Could easily be pilot error on my part so will try emailing them.

Fattes wrote: »
    http://www.mayrhofen.at/en/101031/101218/101193/holiday-apartments.html

Here is a good place to start. The apartments in the Strauss Hotel are pretty good

Thanks

Now if only the search engine would allow you to specify that you want to be able to cook!

• Advertisement

I'm going Stephens day for a week staying in Landhaus Karla, great spot, rooms are comfortable and the food is brilliant.

Thanks.

We want to do self catering though.

Im not really winning here am I?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StormGazer.11

Fiachra2 wrote: »
    Im not really winning here am I?!!!

Not really :p What I've found with Karla's anyway is that some seasons she won't put available dates on the site especially if it's shaping up to be a busy winter so maybe the other one you are trying is similar. Anyway with any apartment your trying to book I'd defo stick with emailing them, you've a better shot of getting a roof for over your head that way.

Might see you on the slopes.. Ahorn here we come!! :p

Thanks.

We tend to stay on the other side of the valley. In fact I think I have only been on the Ahorn once for a snowboarding lesson years ago. (Maybe that s why I didn't go back!). Will send Karla a mail.

Advertisement