Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colton from Survivor

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Dimithy wrote: »
    You seem to have grown an inch since last month.

Nice.

oh snap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭p to the e

El Jefe wrote: »
    Yep , I sure do but seeing as some of you are checking previous posts check the one about getting married in Italy and as far as i know ( and i do cause i just checked) Italy does not allow same sex marraiges which would mean i am getting married to a women. ...... Your move :cool:..... Jeez some of you aint too bright and i thought you internet nerdy loser types were supposed to be smart.

I'm from Caaaanada and they think I'm sloooooow ehhhh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

LFjWi.png

i wonder why?

ejRBC.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭El Jefe

What a well rounded friendly individual this Jefe guy is. He has a hot rich Canadian girlfriend and drives a Maserati.. but couldn't find the correct forum to post in and can't handle a bit of ribbing without getting personal and angry.

I call bullshit on at least half of the above

Ok i tell a lie, i dont drive a maserati at the moment, it is in the garage getting fitted with a blowjob device for the dashboard so i can get the gobble while i am driving my ultra cool car. So i am currently driving my spare car, a DB9 . I m not angry , I happen to be completely zen at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Ok i tell a lie, i dont drive a maserati at the moment, it is in the garage getting fitted with a blowjob device for the dashboard so i can get the gobble while i am driving my ultra cool car. So i am currently driving my spare car, a DB9 . I m not angry , I happen to be completely zen at the moment.

scalextric ?

• Advertisement

Guill wrote: »
    LFjWi.png

i wonder why?

ejRBC.png

Because I have used the site a couple of times which is evident from my post count , most of which are from this and when i do come on i try to annoy idiots such as yourself who think that posting that I have no online boards friends is going to upset me, Oh yea that and i have real friends. Would have thought that was obvious . Hey are nt you that Franks and Beans guy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

mattjack wrote: »
    scalextric ?

With a fleshlight glued on.

The man is living the dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ah,i remember them matchbox cars,they were cool

Seachmall wrote: »
    With a fleshlight glued on.

The man is living the dream.

Better than the fleshlight , Its called the Missus Seachmall anal experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

Lol. You watch reality TV. Derp

• Advertisement

Better than the fleshlight , Its called the Missus Seachmall anal experience

Why are you having anal with my nonexistent missus?

Use your own nonexistent missus!

Dimithy wrote: »
    You seem to have grown an inch since last month.

Nice.

Funny That , your mom said the exact same thing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

deco nate wrote: »
    id say this thread has 10 mins left,max!biko will be on his lunch break : )

Here is a man in the Know.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Dimithy

Funny That , your mom said the exact same thing to me.

You should get that checked out, it shouldn't take you a whole month to go from flaccid to fully erect.

Mom says hi by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Because I have used the site a couple of times which is evident from my post count , most of which are from this and when i do come on i try to annoyidiots such as yourself who think that posting that I have no online boards friends is going to upset me, Oh yea that and i have real friends. Would have thought that was obvious . Hey are nt you that Franks and Beans gay

FYP

Guill wrote: »
    FYP

This is what I imagine you to be like
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Ldp05jvN0zWzJlnM6Z3vpUz6ZDcji9_Aq1bgVBhWJnrcnUi2Yg

This is what I imagine you to be like
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Ldp05jvN0zWzJlnM6Z3vpUz6ZDcji9_Aq1bgVBhWJnrcnUi2Yg

Don't be ridiculous, you can't diagnose someone with jaundice over the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Is this f****g sh** for real?

I read AH a lot, rarely post - but F**K this what an unrelenting pile of steaming horsesh*t that is dribbling out of this utter f*cking idiot's mouth.

Learn what country you're from pal, or f*ck off to Canada where you might fit in with that talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

And don't get me started on the fact he is watching something called Survivor.
    Didn't TG4 used to show that a good few years ago?

Id say you're a real intellectual are you?

And don't get me started on the fact he is watching something called Survivor.
    Didn't TG4 used to show that a good few years ago?

Id say you're a real intellectual are you?

What talk are you refering to idiot, pity you didnt pick up on the fact that this whole thread descended into a pisstake a few posts in. I dont think anyone really thought i had a maserait and DB9. Blow it out your ass , If this makes you this angry you have some serious issues

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's already a discussion on this in the Reality TV forum.
    ^^^

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement