Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army M249

• 28-04-2012 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

A reliable CA M249 with MOSFET installed for sale. Comes with a brand new 3700mAh NiMh battery. Shooting at around 310fps. Looking for 225 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭arnim

Mentor, any problems with the magazine, had one couple of years ago and it broke my heart, loved it but had to let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭mentor

I won't lie to you but I have had problems with the magazine in the past. But nothing major where I had to spend money to get it fixed. Honestly, I good shake of the magazine seems to do the trick. The BBs occasionally get jammed and a good shake usually frees them. The MOSFET helps a lot in that I never hold the trigger down continuously for more than 3 seconds. I haven't spent a penny in repairing it since I got it 2 years ago. May be because I've only used less than a dozen time in that time period.

First offer of €190 can have this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

can I ask what the paper and band are for on the front of it?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Would you be interested in a 32"LCD tv with hdmi as a trade?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

well if you want trades ill offer a taurus pd 1911 w 3 mags , 2 leaky one is brand new just out of the box , and a asg m9 that needs a mag , both bought at christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭The...Machine

Could you take a pic of the whole gun, both sides please, are you interested in any trades or just cash ? Also where are you based ?

Could you take a pic of the whole gun, both sides please, are you interested in any trades or just cash ? Also where are you based ?

I'll take more photos for you tomorrow as it is stored in the attic at work. By the way, no trade. Just cash as I'm leaving airsoft.

offer 170 euro and could collect from you tomorrow Friday .
    thanks

szn80 wrote: »
    offer 170 euro and could collect from you tomorrow Friday .
    thanks

170 I'll accept but it would have to be without the battery as it cost 35 euro. You can test fire it tomorrow if you like. Pm me if you are okay with this

• Advertisement

PM sent

Thanks mentor for this great gun.
    What a class selection of well looked after guns you have if I had the cash I would have taken them all in a heartbeat.
    Nice to meet you and a real pleasure dealing with you.

szn80 wrote: »
    Thanks mentor for this great gun.
    What a class selection of well looked after guns you have if I had the cash I would have taken them all in a heartbeat.
    Nice to meet you and a real pleasure dealing with you.

Thanks S. hope you have hours of trouble-free fun with the M249. Might see once in a while out in Redbarn!

Advertisement