Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months Free VPN (Post Your Code ONCE and ONCE ONLY!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

Just signed up with code from DO-More got 2 months extra.

My Code is

SUPEETJ

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Cheers OP, your code worked great, watching the iPlayer now.

Here's my code: RYJSYSV

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Signed up using dadsarmy's referral code.

My code is MFZHWYE

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Used Doodee's code..

Mine is KJUJJKT

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

just throwing my ref number into the ring :-)

Go on you know you want too :-)

FECBYPC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Used parsi's code ...

Mine is EMKKNTY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Sorry if it has been asked before but can you buy two ie one for UK and one for USA? Reason I ask is I want the BBC iPlayer etc and to be able to watch ABC too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Sorry if it has been asked before but can you buy two ie one for UK and one for USA? Reason I ask is I want the BBC iPlayer etc and to be able to watch ABC too

In a word......Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Oh thats handy. Thanks for that. Will sign up tomorrow so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Ah-Watch wrote: »

You can sign up for the "global package" and it gives you the choice of EU, UK or US servers for £10, if you use a referral code you will get 3 months for your tenner.

If you really, really want to my referral code is: YEAVPAA :D

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭cwboy

I used Do-mores code.

Perfect for Christmas tv viewing.

Mine is YMVZERZ

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Thanks for the codes! Bought a few using different peoples codes.

Here's mine CRTCXMN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Used BlackWizard's.

Here's mine:

APDDSSY

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

I think I used the op's code actually so it's been a while and I had to dig this out :) Here is mine anyway in case anyone likes to use it: KKTEYXN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Thanks OP...

Just signed up - boards.ie seems to work through it :P Now, ye all do me a good turn and use my code:

GCESWHF

Ye all be good now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Just used paddydrivers code,

Here's mine: TYKTXBZ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

How exactly does this work? Once I sign up, do I download a piece of software or is just a matter of signing in to the service through my browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Dman001 wrote: »
    How exactly does this work? Once I sign up, do I download a piece of software or is just a matter of signing in to the service through my browser.

Do a web search on VPN and read up on it. Then if you are interested enough, go to Black VPN's site and read their literature. They have support, FAQ's etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No you don't need to download anything. You just follow the directions on the site to change one or two settings to your computer which is very easy to do and enter a username and password. It's only a matter of clicking a few keys really.

Essentially it just routes your internet traffic through their server in the country of your choice and it tricks websites you visit into believing that you are located in the US or UK etc. That then lets you can access sites that only allow traffic from specific locations like Hulu and BBC iplayer.

If youre worried it might be difficult , don't be. It's incredibly easy. It's also easy to do it on ipod touch, iphone or ipad in case you have one of those.

My code is XTDWFXA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

dnme wrote: »
    Do a web search on VPN and read up on it. Then if you are interested enough, go to Black VPN's site and read their literature. They have support, FAQ's etc

Wow.

You should work for Sky Cust. Service.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Cheers guys, I did a Google on VPNs but didn't help much.

One question though is how will it affect my current connection? I intend to use the VPN but there are others in the house using the current connection. WIll they be affected in any way?

Wow.

You should work for Sky Cust. Service.rolleyes.gif

Cheers guys, I did a Google on VPNs but didn't help much.

One question though is how will it affect my current connection? I intend to use the VPN but there are others in the house using the current connection. WIll they be affected in any way?

I'm just advising the poster to learn a bit about VPN, if you have to ask what it's all about then perhaps this offer is not for you. Also this is a bargain alert, not a tech support thread.

I'm just advising the poster to learn a bit about VPN, if you have to ask what it's all about then perhaps this offer is not for you. Also this is a bargain alert, not a tech support thread.
    No offence man but I knew what a VPN was, basically a system that traffics my browsing through a foreign server. But I didn't know how it did it, was it through a piece of software or was it through my browser. I know now how it works.

All right folks, I'll get my coat

All right folks, I'll get my coat
    Ha wasn't having a go, just saying. If someone could answer my question above I'd be grateful. I Googled it but didnt have much luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Seemed obvious to me that the substantive part of the posters question pertained to whether he needed to download additional software to access BlackVPN .

That was answered by _Whimsical_.

My admittedly sarcastic riposte to your advice was based on the fact that, essentially, you told him to go look it up.

Christmas etc., let's all be pals eh?

Dman001, running BlackVPN on your PC should not impact on others on the network, as my laptop is currently using VPN and my netbook is running smoothly independent of VPN .

Lovely thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thestranger

Thanks for the referral code

My code is DYVKPEV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Thanks for the referral code

My code is DYVKPEV

Thanks thestranger

My code is AYZRZCZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭podger456